Chapter 7 : A little late

When Leon got to the place where he sensed her presence. She wasn't there! He could still feel her magic. "Ah....just a little late" If he had gotten there just a little earlier she would be in his gasp right now.

"I guess she could enjoy her freedom a little more" but not for long. Cause he will soon find you and make you never escape ever again.

Your were an amusement to his boring life. Now that he has finally found something interesting he will not let it go easily not till he get bored of it. He chuckled.

But little did he know that tiny kitten he found so interesting was going to become his only reason for living. That interest will soon turn into love full of obsession making him go insane. How would Y/n then escape from him?

******

You woke feeling feeling good but soon your face turned serious by the thought of being chased. And why would he not? You robbed him lmao. "My luck seems to have turned into bad luck ever since I met that psycho Leon" you sigh feeling exausted again. Little did you know it was not because of money.

You called out your system "Hey Denim"

[System]
"Yes Y/n"

"How did he find out so fast that I live there? He found me in less then 30 minutes. That's insane!!"

[System]
"A person's magic leaves some traces behind after they use them. I believe he can sense your magic. That's how he found you. And your mansion was not that far from his castle so it took only little time to find you"

"That's means he can sense my magic here too?!?! Isn't it dangerous staying here for long then?"

[System]
"Yes he can. But you should be fine since this place is really far from there."

Still you were not convinced. "No. I need you to tell for much time this place is safe exactly. I don't want to repeat what happened yesterday."

[System]
"Don't worry Y/n. That won't happen. And I can tell you wherever he is near so that you have enough time to teleport. We can leave fake traces of your magic to some random places to buy us more time to find a way defeat him"

That was not enough to calm your nerves but you still nodded and went to bath. You were not sure whether to stay inside the Inn or go outside. It was no use hiding inside the inn since he could sense your magic. So you might as well go out. You looked out of the window, the people were decorating their houses and streets. It's  looks like a festival is going on.

You went back to your bed and opened you map. You were now at country Phoenix. You can't stay here forever you need to find some other places in case of emergency. Cause you still don't know how much more he is capable of.