Chapter 15 : Friend

"It's.....uh....it's a term that is used to call a friend?" you were unsure what to tell him. Telling him bro is short for brother would be wierd cause he would wonder why you would call him brother. Lmao you can just imagine his reaction in your head if you told him bro is brother. So in the end you decided 'friend' would be better.

He looked at you with his eyes widened. He was lost for words. "......friend.....?"

"That's right!!" You said smiling wide with a thumps up. Lmao that was weird why did you do that.

Leon was speechless. Not in a million years he would have thought someone would call him friend. Even though Leon was not holding you he still felt warm. What is this feeling? he thought. Leon smiled softly. He didn't even realize he was smiling. That smile was nothing like that devilish smile or that nasty grin. It was so pretty that almost didn't suit his cold features. But it looked beautiful on him.

Woah woah woah! hold on dude! you are not allowed to smile like that you thought as you kept staring at him. Leon looked at you with the same beautiful smile. A light shade of pink were now forming in your cheeks. You looked away as it was getting hard to keep eye contact.

That pretty smile faded after you turned your head. He grabbed your face making you look at him. "Look at me" he said with the same possessive tone.

Oh looks like he is back at his usual self. I swear to God this dude has some kind of fetish with keeping eye contact you thought. "Yes......?" You said as you laughed awkwardly.

He looked at you with the same nasty grin as he stroked your cheeks. You didn't break the eye contact this time despite feeling so awkward. This guy doesn't know what's privacy you thought. After a long staring contest you said "I'm hungry. Can you use that freshen up magic again?"

After hearing that Leon's face lit up. Why? Probably because it was the first time you asked him for something? Of course 'can you let go of me' is not included. That only pissed him of. Why is she constantly asking him to let go of her. That's not going to happen ever.

"Leon?" You called his name bringing him out of his thoughts. Ah right he was supposed to use magic. He snapped his fingers and boom! You both were now wearing new cloths feeling fresh. You went downstairs for breakfast with Leon following you still holding your hand and fingers interlocked with yours tightly.

Why is he even holding your hand you thought. It's not like you can run away now because of this damn bracelet aka handcuff. You sigh as you gave up and let him cling to you.