Chapter 14 : Embarrassed

You woke up and found yourself locked in Leon's embrace. Your head was buried in his chest. You tried to move but couldn't as he was holding you really tight. You moved your head a little to look up at his face and found him staring at you.

You heart was beating really fast not knowing the reason. You thought it was because you were sacred of him as always. Suddenly your gaze landed on the cloths that were covering his chest. It was wet. Wha- whaaatttttttttttt?!? You were drooling?!? And drooled at himmmmm?!? Omg!! You were so embarrassed!! You were screaming internally.

He looked at your reaction and chuckled. After finding the reason for your reaction he let out a laugh.

"Don't laugh!!" You said while glaring at him.

That only made laugh more lmao. You were angry and embarrassed. You were so embarrassed you didn't want to face him anymore. You just wanted to leave the room and curse yourself internally. You tried to leave but again you got pinned down by Leon on the bed just like last night.

"What are you doing!?! Let me goooooo!!!" You said as you struggled to get out of his grip.

"I told you. You are mine. You should stop trying to run away from me." He said staring intently at your eyes.

"Broooo are you stupid?! Can't you see that I'm embarrassed. I need some alone time to slap myself internally for drooling at your cloths. Why am I even explaining this to you when you don't even understand! You- ughhhh!!" You were now so frustrated. You spat all that at once. Leon was simply looking at dumfonded.

"What?!?" You spat glaring at him.

"Don't hurt yourself" he said wth concern.

"What? No! I wasn't going to really slap myself or hurt myself in anyway. I was talking about- ugh! You know what forget it." You rolled you eyes as you said that.

Leon was simply looking at you dumfonded as if the things you said went just above his head. You sigh "Can you let go of my hands now" you specifically mentioned your hands to not confuse him.

He smirked. Now what is he smirking for?!?! You rolled your eyes again.

"That's good. Don't hurt yourself in anyway." Huh?!? is this psycho worried  for me?!?! You looked at him.

He now leaned towards your ear "Cause I'm the only one who can hurt you or kill you. The way he whispered in your ear sent shivers down your spine. He moved his head to to lock eyes with you again. You felt something in those eyes but you couldn't tell what? It was terrifying but at the same time enchanting. After a long staring contest you looked away and said. "Can you let go?"

He just simply stared at you. "......of my hands?" You said now looking at him. He loosened his grip and allowed you to sit up.

"Bro" He said

"Huh?" You called me bro?!?! You didn't expect him call you that.

"What is bro" he asked looking at you intently expecting an answer. He asked again but his tone was cold this time. "Who is bro?"

"Oh! Bro is not a person. Its a........." of course he wouldn't know what bro us. This manhwa is historical afterall. Now you were thinking how to explain so he doesn't get more angry in case he ends up killing you. He said that just now didnt he!!