Chapter 5 : Even Denim is sacred of him!

You transported to your mansion. It's good that he doesn't know that you live here but not for long. Heck!! you didn't even return his money but that doesn't matter. Escape ia your top priority for now have to move somewhere else far away fron here. You took out your blackhole bag and soon your whole mansion was inside it. Hahaha Crazy right!?!

After that you called out your stupid system for betraying you at the crucial moment. "DENIMMMM!!!!!"

[System]
"Yes Y/n"

"Aha......now you are answering. Can I ask you why were you silent when I needed you the most"

[System]
"....."

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

[System]
"Y/n"

"I'm listening"

[System]
"That man is dangerous. We can't let him know of my existence. Though normal people can't see me he is different. It's already really hard to hide my existence. If I appear anywhere near him he might sence my existence. And after he finds out the consequences won't be good for both of us."

"Wait- so you are saying that you knew that he was final boss and you knew how dangerous he was yet you still sent me to him?!?!

[System]
"I was hoping that you would defeat him but you are still not as strong as him yet"

"Yet....? Are you saying that I cam become as strong as him....?"

[System]
"Yes or even stronger than him."

"Are you kidding me?!? Then let's do it"

[System]
"You'll be stronger them him once you reach max lvl. Infact you'll be invincible. But first you to defeat the final boss. That means you have to defeat him first."

"Wait- so you are saying I can become stronger once I reach max lvl buuuuttttttt IN ORDER TO REACH MAX LEVEL I HAVE TO DEFEAT HIM FIRSTTTT?!?! DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENCE?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT HIM WHEN HE IS SO STRONG?"

[System]
"Y/n calm down. It's not possible to defeat him like this. But we must find a way. We can't let him know of my existence. Once he finds outs he is living inside a manhwa like a puppet I'm done for.

"Wai- wai- wait! what do you mean?"

[System]
"Listen to me carefully y/n. He is the main character of this manhwa and he repeats his lives again and again but he has no memories of his past life. That's why he is becoming stronger and stronger with each passing lives. And now he is starting to suspect things. And in order to make his suspicions go away you have to defeat him. You are like a sequal to the manhwa."

"I see....but why me? What have I done to deserve this?!?!"

[System]
"You just happened to be die at the right time and- He is near!!!"

"What...?"

[System]
"Leon is here Y/n!! You need to move"

I just realized that I hadn't named our yandere male lead yet. So I just took this opportunity to name him "Leon"☆