Chapter 20 : He Wants To Know All Of You

The way he said that was a little scary. Usually, he stays quiet but the way he claims me to be his every single time is quite scary. First 'you are mine' now 'you belong to me' and for some reason, you belong to me sounds scarier. Is it because of the way he said that? Or the way he's intently looking into your eyes to tell remind you who you belong to? He's been getting more and more possessive lately. Was he always this possessive? I wonder why.....?

Ugh! I can't stand it! I have to say something to break this nerve-wracking silence. "I'm hungry" lmao it sounds so random but that's the only thing you could think of besides I think it's almost dinner time.

Leon cocks an eyebrow giving you the look 'Seriously?'

"yeah......I'm hungry. Can't I get hungry?" It's not like you are hungry for a real it's just you want to break the silence so bad!!

"hmm" was all he said.

Now he went back to his quiet self huh!! Leon snapped his fingers and boom dinner was ready along with the dining Io table. You both sit and start eating. I mean only you start eating while he just stares at you.

You've been eating dinner made out of his mana ever since you got here. Then a thought crossed your mind. Why would he learn magic that makes food? You can never imagine the psycho protagonist that you saw in the Manhwa learning about magic that makes food.

The protagonist that you knew thinks only about killing. But the fact that now he is making your food is quite hilarious although it's just snapping fingers and not the actual cooking. Just now an image of Leon cooking while wearing an apron crossed your mind making you let out a tiny smile. Thought it faded away as soon as it came. But that didn't stop Leon from noticing it.

He was looking at you admiring you, your every action. When he saw your tiny little smile he felt something. A burning desire to explore you and claim you his again and again.

(A/N: ahem! not in a sexual way)

Although you are according to him something's missing. He doesn't know all of you. He hasn't seen all of you. He wants to know everything about you. What he has seen so far was so little compared to what he will be seeing, feeling everything about you in the future.

The tiny smile that made him feel several emotions at once faded as soon as it came making him a little disappointed but he soon brushed it away to not ruin his mood.

Feeling content watching you eat thinking now only he can see you smile like that. Now getting a little curious about the cause of your tiny smile, he asked what were you thinking about.

You froze for a second thinking he read your mind. But that's not possible. Now what should you say to him? You couldn't possibly tell him you were imagining him wearing an apron lmao.

"I was thinking about....."