Chapter 1 : Got hit by Truck-kun Lmao

"Arghh.... What is this place? My whole body hurts" You got up and started looking around. You were in a landscape in the middle of nowhere. Everything was green. But the scene looked oddly familiar....you thought. Then you remembered!!! It looks like one of the scene from the manhwa you used to read. You were crazy about it!!

It looks like you've isekaid inside Extreme leveling up. Man the Protagonist was a total psycho. No sane person would want to mess with him. He wasn't like that at the beginning of the story. But as the story started to progress he started loosing his sanity too. And by the end of the story he became totaly unstoppable.

Now that you know that you are inside the Extreme leveling up, you might as well enjoy the second chance to live here. Of course you are not going to mess with the protagonist. Thought you really really want to see him. You wouldn't wanna mess with him and get killed. "I must avoid him at all cost." afterall you don't even know if the story has even started yet or ended.

"So.... what should I do now?" Suddenly a window popped up in front of you. You were startled by it suddenly popping in front of you out of nowhere. "What the f**k?!?!"

"Welcome to Extreme leveling up player. I'm DENIM. Your guide in this world and will help you level up."

"F**k!! What are you?!?" You were freaking out.

"Dear player I'm DENI-"

"B*tch I know your name is DENIM. I'm asking what are you?!? Wait- Why is your name DENIM?!?"

"Dear player I'm DENIM. I'll be your guide in this world and will help you level up. You'll become stronger as you level up and will get higher level rewards and skills.

"What the heck you are repeating the same words- Wait so....you are saying you'll help me level up. Are you some kind of system?"

"That's correct dear player"

"I see....well that's cool I was worried what I would do in this world."

"Dear player please enter your name"

A new window popped up in front of you. You entered your name 'Y/N'.

[System]
A new window popped up
"Congratulations Y/N!
You got lvl 1 wooden sword x1.
You got lvl 1 armour x1.
You got lvl 1 boots x1.
You got common life potion x1.
Dear player now its time to use these equipments into use"

You see a stupid looking slime monster a few feet away from you. "Huh.....how am I supposed to defeat that thing. I don't even know how to hold a sword." You sigh as you stepped towards that slime monster. You tried swinging your swords and with 3 hits monster was dead. "Well that was pretty easy"

[System]

"Congratulations Y/N! You've leveled up to lvl 2 now.
You got lvl 2 wooden sword x1.
You got lvl 2 armour x1.
You got lvl 2 boots x1.
You got common life potion x2
You got 5000 coins"

"Wow I'm lvl 2 now!! Let's see what's the max level? It's lvl 100." You sigh "I still got a long way to go. It's getting late. I should find a place to sleep." You check the map and see there's an inn nearby. You set the destination and started walking. "The coins I got from levelling up should be enough"