Chapter Seventeen

Akaza and Doma stood there shocked. "The last one of those to exist was a good 900 years ago!" Akaza exclaimed. "I know. That's why he is very important. Please. Keep him safe." Muzan replied. "Of course Muzan-sama." They both bowed. Just then, they all heard growling from behind them. "Shit!" Kokushibou yelled as he turned around. Doma scooped Tanjiro up into a tight hug as he begged for him to stop. "Tanjiro please..." he mumbled. Tears fell from Tanjiro's eyes as he started to sob. Doma put him down on the floor and just watched in disbelief.

"Can demons cry?" he asked Kokushibou. "Why the hell are you asking me? I show almost no emotion." Kokushibou asked. "Oh that's not what you said last night~" Muzan teased. "Stop." Kokushibou told him as he turned red. Muzan just laughed. "So what are we supposed to do with him? How is he going to eat?" Akaza asked. "If you find a weak demon or I send you both out for weak demons, give him them." Muzan answered. "Understood Muzan-sama." They both bowed.

"Doma? Akaza?" they heard a voice from behind them. They turned to see Tanjiro looking up at them. "Tanjiro! You remember us!" Doma exclaimed. "I-I do!" he smiled, his fangs on display. They both hugged him and he smiled. "Oh! Doma and Akaza." Muzan called for the two. They both walked over to him. "Tanjiro needs to wear this. To make sure he doesn't endanger the kizuki." Muzan explained as he gave the two a bamboo muzzle. "Thanks Muzan-sama."Akaza smiled. "What's that?" Tanjiro asked. "You need to wear this. It's so you don't accidentally hurt the other moons." Akaza explained. "Why would I hurt them?" Tanjiro asked curiously.

Akaza's POV
Did he seriously forget? I bet when Doma tried to calm him he snapped out of whatever state he was in. I have an idea how to explain this! "Tanjiro? What do you think about humans?" I asked him. "No! They are disgusting!" Tanjiro gagged while sticking his tounge out. "What about demons?" Doma asked curiously. "Now, that's a meal." Tanjiro smiled. "That's why." I answered.

Nobody's POV
Tanjiro finally understood why he had to wear the muzzle. Akaza tied the mask on and Tanjiro made a sour face. "You're so cute when your mad." Doma cooed. "Mph!" Tanjiro tried to speak. "Tanjiro! Can you turn small?!?" Doma asked with stars in his eyes. Tanjiro rolled his eyes and turned small.

"Kyah! You're so adorable!!" Doma squealed. Tanjiro grew back to his original size and pouted. He then ran over to Akaza and put his hands up which only reached his chest to signal he wants up. Akaza chuckled and picked him up. "You want to cuddle bean?" Akaza asked. Tanjiro gave him a closed eyed smile and got down as he shrunk into his small form and started to run.

Once they were there, Tanjiro snuggled up with the two and fell asleep.

(Shitpost I know, but I needed to get something out.)