☆𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦☆

The next day, I walked over to the wisteria forest where I saw Doma and Akaza. They waved to me and I second-guessed myself to going over with them.

I eventually went over there and sat down with them. "Hi, sweetheart!" Doma greeted me. "Hi..." I greeted. I thought I was being a bit rude so I decided to engage in a conversation. "Why did you call me here?"

"We want to date you Tanjiro. We know you. You don't know us though. That's why we thought maybe we could get to know a bit more about you and you about us." Akaza explained. Tanjiro was taken aback by the statement. It was actually kind of sweet to him and he blushed at hearing it.

"So what do you want to know?" I asked them. "What are your interests?" Doma asked. "I like my sister, my friends, wisteria, rice balls, and night!" Tanjiro smiled. "What about you two?" Doma answered first. "I like you, Kaza, my cult, and blood! I know the blood part is a bit off-centered, but it's all I can eat." "I understand Doma!" Tanjiro smiled. They were kind so it didn't bother him and he came to a realization that even though they are demons, they are still humans and humans have needs to survive.

"What about you Akaza?" "I like Doma, you, martial arts, and cooking," Akaza answered. "That's so cool Kaza!" Tanjiro smiled. Akaza blushed, hard. "T-thanks Tanjiro..." All three of them talked for a longgggg time. Eventually, Doma popped the question. "So Tanjiro, what would you think about dating us?" "Uhm... I..." Tanjiro stuttered. Akaza stopped him from answering further. "You don't have to date us if you don't want too."

"No! I do want to date you guys!" Tanjiro was able to yell out. Both Doma and Akaza froze in shock. "Really?" Doma and Akaza asked. "Yeah..." Tanjiro muttered. Doma leaped forward and gave Tanjiro a hug. Akaza joined in after. "I'm so happy!" Doma yelled. "Me too Doma!"