☆𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰☆

"Oh my. What is the situation my children?" The master asked.

(After explaining everything)

"Oh my that's serious. I'll need all the hashira to know of it." "Thank you for listening master." Tanjiro bowed. "Of course my child." The master smiled. He called Amane in and asked her to send out crows for the hashira.

"Thanks for coming with me Mitsuri-sama and Shinobu-sama." Tanjiro thanked the two while they were exiting the building. "Of course Tanjiro-san!" Mitsuri smiled. "We'll see you tomorrow for the meeting." Shinobu reminded. "Bye!" Tanjiro waved as the two hashira made their way back to their estates.

The next day at the meeting, Tanjiro was tense.
He had no idea how this meeting was going to go and he wasn't exactly ready for it to happen. "The master of the mansion, has arrived." The twins informed. All the hashira and Tanjiro kneeled on one knee. "Hello, my children." The master greeted with his usual, soothing voice.

"Welcome to the hashira meeting, Tanjiro," The master gestured for Tanjiro to come and start the meeting. "Hello everyone. I'm sure you're wondering why the master has called you here today. It's because of a little situation of mine." Tanjiro explained.

"So basically, there is two uppermoons that have been watching me at the edge of the wisteria forest. It's been happening for a couple of weeks and it's a bit concerning to know that they can move so quickly that they could take me away at any moment. They have showed it."

"Yes. They have. And that is why Tanjiro is not allowed to go anywhere, without at least, one hashira. Because they've taken a liking to Tanjiro, we cannot have them take advantage of him." The master explained.

"Yes master." all the hashira complied. Tanjiro wasn't so sure he liked the idea of this new hashira coming with him idea.