Chapter Nine

"Hi Shinobu-sama..." Tanjiro nervously waved. "Everyone! Come here! Tanjiro's back!!!" Shinobu yelled and turned to Tanjiro with tears in her eyes. She hugged him tightly and didn't let go until the other hashira were here. "Where's Tanjiro?!" they all yelled. "He's right here!" Doma smiled as he took Tanjiro and held him up by his armpits trying to make sure everyone got a good look at him.

"Tanjiro!" they all cried. Every single person tackled him to the ground and hugged him. (That is except for Sanemi, Obanai, and Gyomei.) When everyone got over themselves they had the two demons come inside for some questioning. All the hashira and Tanjiro's friends say one one side of the room while Doma, Akaza, and Tanjiro on the other.

"First of all, why the hell were you're earrings on the ground?!?" Giyu yelled. "Yeah, it's sketchy because you never take them off Tanjiro..." Mitsuri added. "Well that's because Master Muzan doesn't like my earrings. He said I could date the two of them and hang out with them more often if I take them off." Tanjiro explained.

"You're calling him master now?!?" Sanemi yelled. "He's the enemy Tanjiro!" Rengoku told him. "Well, I'm going to keep calling him Master Muzan." Tanjiro informed them. "Because you're dating them?" Shinobu asked. "I'm calling him that by choice." Tanjiro warned. "What the hell is wrong with you Kamado?!?" Obanai yelled. "Hey buddy. I think you need to calm yourself down before you get yourself hurt." Akaza warned. "Make me." Obanai tested. With a blink of an eye, all three of them were gone.

"Where the hell did they go?!?"

-With the trio-

"Are we back at the Infinity Fortress?" Tanjiro asked his two lovers. "Yup! Thank god we got you out of there." Doma answered. "Right..." Tanjiro sighed. "Everything okay, bean?" Akaza asked him. "Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine. I'm just gonna go to my room..." Tanjiro answered as he started walking towards his room. He had gotten used to the infinity fortress' twists and turns so it was pretty easy to navigate now. He opened the panel to his bedroom and collapsed on the ginormous bed.

He felt anger, sadness, and frustration all at once. He was so mad at all of his friends for judging him and not being there for him. He was sad because of their unacceptable behavior towards his lovers. And he was frustrated because both of his lovers snatched him away from his only family without his consent.

He cried into the pillow until daylight hit, until his eyes burned of tears, until his pillow was soaked with tears. "Hey bean?" he heard Akaza call him from outside the door. "Are you okay?"   "Yeah! I'm fine!" he called out, trying to keep his voice as stable as possible. "Are you sure? It's just that you've been in there for hours and haven't said anything..." Doma replied. "Nope! I'm totally fine!" Tanjiro tried to sound positive. "Can we come in?" Akaza asked. "Uh, no! Not right now!" Tanjiro answered. "Bean, I hate to do this to you..."