Chapter Ten

Akaza kicked the door down and Doma followed his lover into Tanjiro's bedroom. "What the hell?!?" Tanjiro yelled. "I said don't come in!" His lovers looked shocked at Tanjiro's reaction and slowly walked toward him. Tanjiro had never slapped his hand over his face so fast. "Kaza! Doma-kun!" Tanjiro cried. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" Akaza gave him a warm smile before sitting next to him on his bed.

"We know you didn't bean." "You were just frustrated with us." Doma added. "We probably should have asked you if you wanted to leave or not." "Yeah, I didn't really want to go." Tanjiro mumbled.

Tanjiro's eyes burned from crying so much and Akaza could tell. "Tanjiro? Were you crying?" he asked. "Maybe..." Tanjiro mumbled. "Why were you crying bean?" Doma asked. Tanjiro lowered his head and didn't say anything. "Do you not want to talk about it?" Akaza asked. Tanjiro nodded and Akaza lifted him up to take him to he and Doma's bedroom. He laid Tanjiro in the bed and got in with him. Doma followed in on the other side of Tanjiro and allowed Tanjiro to snuggle close.

Tanjiro was the first to fall asleep, Akaza following and Doma, being a cult leader, had to slip out of his lovers grasp to go work. He hated to leave his boyfriends, but he had to go. A few hours later, Akaza woke up and tried to slipped out of Tanjiro's grasp, due to having a mission. "Zaza! Don't go!" Tanjiro cried. Long story short he's a light sleeper. "Baby! I have too! I
have a mission!" Akaza tried to explain.

"Don't you want to go hang out with your daughter?" "Oh yeah." Tanjiro remembered as he skipped off to go find her. Akaza shook his head fondly and teleported to his mission.

-Meanwhile with Tanjibean's children-

"Thank you for visiting us baba!" Daki cheered. "No problem Daki! I need to be able to see my favorite daughter every once in a while!" Tanjiro smiled. "I'm your only daughter!" Daki pouted. "More the reason for you to be my favorite." Tanjiro smirked. "You wanna go see Rui and Kai?" Daki asked. "Sure!" Tanjiro agreed.

Then the two of them skipped off happily to go find Rui, Kaigaku, and supposedly Kokushibou who was most likely with them. They found the three where Tanjiro had first met them, in his usual arm chair with Kaigaku on the ground and Rui sleeping in Kokushibou's lap. "Kaigaku come back here." Kokushibou demanded. It seemed as Kaigaku slipped off of his fathers lap and onto the ground. Kaigaku furrowed his brows and stuck his tounge out.

"Hi Kokushibou-san! Hanging out with Rui and Kai?" Daki asked. "Yes Daki. Kai is not cooperating and I can't get him because Rui is in my lap." Koku explained. "Can I help?" Tanjiro asked. "Yes you can Tanjiro. Can you grab Kai and try and settle him down? He needs to nap, but he won't listen." Kokushibou answered. Tanjiro shook his head fondly as he walked over to an angry, yet tired, Kaigaku. Kaigaku crawled over to him and put his hands up in an up position as he grunted to signal.

Tanjiro cooed at this and gladly picked him up. He cradled the now calm Kaigaku in his arms as he fell asleep. Kokushibou sat in his chair, stunned. "H-how did you do that so quickly?" he asked. "I was the oldest 6 so I know how to calm a baby fairly quickly." Tanjiro shrugged. "Do you want me to keep holding him or do you want him?" "Can you actually do me a favor and babysit him and Rui?" Kokushibou asked. "For sure!" Tanjiro answered. Daki went over and got Rui and then her and Tanjiro scurried off to Tanjiro's room to babysit them.

Eventually, Kaigaku and Rui woke up and then came the hard part. Getting them back to Kokushibou. Tanjiro didn't mind since he was doing him a favor, but the issue was they didn't want to leave Tanjiro. When Tanjiro tried to pick them up and take them out of the room, they would yell and fuss and kick their legs around until they were taken away from the door.

"Okay Tanjiro. You need to show them some tough love." he thought to himself. Tanjiro took the both of them in each arm and walked outside with them screaming and fussing. When he returned them to Kokushibou, it didn't look like he was surprised at their behavior. "Does this... happen a lot?" Tanjiro asked. "Yeah. It does." Kokushibou answered. "Thank you." "Of course Koku!" Tanjiro smiled. 
Tanjiro then scurried off to Doma and Akaza's room, in hopes that they were back.

He slowly opened the door and peeked in to find a bloody Akaza, cleaning himself up. "Zaza?" Tanjiro called. "Hey baby!" Akaza smiled. "How was your mission?" he asked. "Um, remember your brother who is the flame pillar?" Akaza asked. "Oh god. Did he fight you?" Tanjiro guessed. "Yeah..." Akaza answered. "And he's... dead..." Tanjiro wasn't that surprised that Rengoku died, and to be perfectly honest, he didn't care that much either. (Nah, because I just swapped his fucking personality.)

"That's okay." Tanjiro shrugged. Akaza thought he would be more mad, but this was working out in his favor. "Is Doma-dono back yet?" Tanjiro asked. "He should be back soon." Akaza answered him.  "I wanna cuddle with him!" Tanjiro pouted. "Hey! What about me?" Akaza asked, offended. "Will you cuddle with me Zaza?" Tanjiro asked. "Now how could I say no to you bean?" Akaza asked. They hopped in the bed (the urge to make this into a sexual scene💀 I promised myself no smut. So sorry guys.) and started to cuddle until Tanjiro fell asleep with Akaza following.

Doma got home a few hours later and cooed seeing his lovers asleep together. Doma hopped in and shortly fell asleep with them. Tanjiro woke up and noticed his other lover next to him, his platinum hair laying in his face. He then snuggled closer to him falling asleep again almost instantly.

(A/N) I'm going to try to make longer chapters for you simps. Btw, thanks for 200+ reads already?!? I'm so grateful. Next chapter will be out soon!