☆𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦☆

As Tanjiro walked through the gorgeous wisteria forest, he felt unsafe. Almost as if he was being watched. He turned around sharply and nothing was there. However, Tanjiro knew there was someone or something watching him.

He sniffed the air of the wisteria and he froze when he smelt the closest scent to Muzan he had smelled in his life. He looked around in a panic, desperate to seek safety because of his lack of defense.

"Aww~ You don't need to be scared!~" A seductive voice called. Tanjiro looked around, still not seeing the thing chasing him. Now he knew it was a person.

"Who are you!?" Tanjiro called, getting into a martial arts position. It was his only form of defense, and he planned to use it. "Akaza-dono look! He's stealing your fighting style!" "Aw how cute. Trying to be me, huh cutie?" Tanjiro assumed it was someone, most likely a very strong demon, Akaza who said that last part.

Tanjiro ran out of the wisteria forest in fear. He was alone, defenseless, and against two very strong demons. When he ran out, Tanjiro bumped into Shinbou and Mitsuri. "Ara Ara~ Tanjiro-kun? What are you doing out here?" Shinobu questioned the red haired boy.

"Shinobu-sama! I'm going to sound crazy, but you have to listen to me!" Tanjiro cried out of breath. "What's wrong Tanjiro???" Mitsuri asked, now frightened. "I'm being watched!"

Shinbou and Mitsuri looked astonished. "Who would be watching you?!?" Mitsuri asked, shaking Tanjiro back and forth. "Mitsuri-chan! Calm down please!" Shinobu asked of her. Mitsuri started to cry softly at the sudden impact.

"We will go into the wisteria forest with you Tanjiro-kun. Then we'll see about this person watching you." Tanjiro nodded and began to walk towards the gorgeous wisteria. "So, Tanjiro. If it's a demon they couldn't have been in the wisteria." Shinobu pointed out. "Oh see well that's just not true~" A familiar voice came from inside the wisteria.

"Show yourselves!" Mitsuri cried, unsheathing her ribbon blade. "Only if our little cutie asks nicely..." Another voice teased. Tanjiro sighed and asked, "Will you please come out?"

"Of course cutie~"

Two very high ranked demons fell from the wisteria, one inside and the other out. "H-how are y-you in w-wisteria!?" Shinobu asked, shocked. "See~ I have a very high tolerance for wisteria~ Akaza-dono over here doesn't though~" Upper Two grinned.

Upper 3, or Akaza, gave a small wave.

"What do you want with Tanjiro!?" Mitsuri yelled, pointing her blade at the two. "Well we just want to watch our cutie! It's never been an issue before!"

Tanjiro had no idea what to say. "Stop lying to Tanjiro!" Shinbou yelled. "It's not nice to play with someone's feelings like that!" Mitsuri added. "Oh, but we're not. I also suggest that you don't take one step closer." Upper 3 warned.

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" Shinobu scoffed. Just then both uppermoons appeared right next to Tanjiro with Upper 2 holding his waist and Upper 3 holding his shoulders. "We'll take him." They both answered.

Everyone was astonished at how fast they could move. "You know sweetheart~ We've been watching you for quite some time now~" Upper 2 taunted Tanjiro. "H-how l-long?" Tanjiro stuttered. "Oh~ Probably somewhere for about 2 months~" Upper 2 answered.

"Why haven't you done anything to me yet?" Tanjiro asked. "Well, we weren't exactly sure how you would react. And we couldn't have you go and telling the hashira's, now could we? That would stop us from watching you." Upper 3 explained.

"P-please let go of me." Tanjiro stuttered. He wasn't used to people being this close to his body and grabbing it on the way they were. "Whatever you say love~" Upper 2 obeyed. "Come on Akaza-dono~ Do as he says~ See you later cutie~!"

Once they left, all three of them were astonished. "Who are they?" Mitsuri asked. "I-I don't know." Tanjiro stuttered. "We need to tell the master now." Shinobu demanded.

All three of them ran out of the forest, absolutely astounded about what just happened. They ran into the hashira base and knocked on the door.

Amane answered the door asking what was wrong. "We have an emergency that needs to be discussed with the master." Mitsuri explains. "Oh my! If it's as bad as it sounds come on in." Amane said.

They all sprinted into the room and burst in the door. "I apologize master, but we have a situation."