Curtains Closed.

Hello! Hi!

Yes, I haven't forgot that I have this account or these stories, goodness.

So, what have I been doing? Erm, well I completed college, hooray! I'm still in the fandom, surprisingly.

I've also decided to move to a different platform to continue my writing.

What? What was that? I have moved to a different platform?

*insert dramatic gasp*

Yes that is right, I have decided to hop over to AO3 and keep writing my silly little stories. AO3 has a really good system to find the fanfics that fit your reading needs, and it's also got a super cool posting system.

So with a heavy heart, I will be saying bye to Wattpad, but not before I let you all know that I'm moving...y'know just in case you wanna carry on reading my work *smile dog*

My AO3 username is in my bio on this account so feel free to read what I've already posted on there. I plan to be more active on that platform so I hope to see you over there.

Thank you for being on this crazy journey, whether you've been here from the beginning or whether you've only just got here, it doesn't matter, your presence has been enough to keep me writing and I thank you for that, dearly.

So with that, I'll take my leave. Again, thank you. And I'll see you elsewhere.

- Meows