Rays of Hope

As Mitsuri gave the order, telling Nezuko and Tanjiro to go after the tiny demon, she dealt with Hantengu's younger form. Tanjiro quickly understood what must be done and headed into the forest to chase the elusive demon. It was small and difficult to spot, so he relied on his sense of smell to track it down.

Trusting his instincts, Tanjiro followed the distinct scent left by the demon, carefully navigating through the dense forest, determined to catch up and engage in a face-to-face confrontation.

As Tanjiro chased after the demon in the open plain, he faced a hurdle - his injured leg from the earlier encounter with the dragon. Determined to catch up quickly, he wracked his brain for a solution. In a moment of desperation, he got a flashback

Flashback

Tanjiro was talking with zenitsu and he was explaining the key principle of thunder breathing.

Z - you have to have the knowledge of all your muscles and hone them. Then in battle, you charge them up and release them in one strong burst. it is like total concentration breathing but it isn't total concentration without knowing your body, is it?

Flashback end

With fierce determination, Tanjiro abruptly halted his movements and assumed a focused stance. Taking a deep breath, he channeled his energy and propelled himself forward with all his might, unleashing a series of swift and precise strikes against the demon. But to his surprise, the demon grew in size, making it difficult for his sword to penetrate fully. 

In a desperate turn of events, the demon seized Tanjiro by his face, his fingers constricting tightly around his throat, choking off his breath. Gasping for air and feeling the pressure, Tanjiro fought against the demon's grip, his mind racing for a way to break free from its suffocating hold.

-TANJIRO!!!!!!!!!!!! USE THIS SWORD!!!!

Tanjiro immediately recognized it as Muichiro's voice.

He kicked the demon and slid down and caught the sword.

As the wounded demon, weakened by its diminishing life force, made a desperate dash toward a group of stray swordsmiths observing the battle from a distance, Tanjiro's instincts kicked in. Reacting swiftly, he snatched the sword before the demon could reach the swordsmiths

-NOOOO IT ISN'T COMPLETE YOU IDIOT DONT USE IT!!!!!!!!

Haganezuka was there too but he ignored him and started to run but realized that the sun was rising and nezuko was out and her box was nowhere to be found as it got destroyed during his battle with the wind and lightning forms.

He ran back to nezuko covering her but it was no use. She was slowly dying...He was scared and was panicking about what to do, kill the demon or save nezuko. It was a hard decision He was crying his heart out.

nezuko understood what had to be done and kicked him toward the demon.  he was overflowed with grief but he knew that killing the demon was the best choice so as his heart sank with the thought of nezuko He flew forward to fight.

T- Twilight Breathing: Third form - Ethereal Symphony

[In a blink of an eye, the user leaps into the air, harnessing their inner agility to unleash a flurry of rapid slashes. Their movements become a blur as they traverse the battlefield with lightning speed, leaving opponents astounded by their swiftness and precision. a trail of black and purple wisps is left behind the user as he traverses the battlefield.]

[like this]

[like this]

With a swift and determined motion, Tanjiro delivered a final, decisive slash, severing the demon's head. As the lifeless body fell to the ground, he turned his gaze toward his beloved sister, Nezuko. Overwhelmed with a flood of emotions, his heart heavy with sorrow, Tanjiro's tears began to flow uncontrollably.

T - First form-moonlit stars

[User is surrounded by a purple aura, Agility, and strength increase making the user very strong for a few minutes. If in battle, the user's sword strength and his/her swordsmanship also increase.]

With every ounce of his being, Tanjiro leaped towards his sister, his heart consumed by the overwhelming desire to be by her side. However, his strength waned, and he fell unconscious, unable to reach her. Moments later, as his senses gradually returned, he found himself awakening to a gentle touch and a soft voice.

It was Nezuko, the embodiment of warmth and compassion, gently waking him from his slumber.

Tanjiro thought it was a dream but it wasn't she was the first demon to conquer the sun!

A/n: and done! Damn, I was one day late but I got it out. also, guys just something I wanna say I might not be able to update as much as my school reopened and I have school but we have half-day school for a while so ill try to update as much as possible if I'm not killed by my homework.

Guys, I just want to say a heartfelt thank you! Your support means the world to me. Having 1.5k readers enjoying my books brings immense joy to my heart. Your appreciation and love for my work are truly inspiring. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being a part of this incredible journey.

anyways with that

 A/n is out! 

Words : 872