The Slaughter.

It was a snowy day the kamado family were in their house talking to each other near some fire while eating. it was early, Tanjiro felt uneasy as if someone or something might attack them today. Suddenly there was a bang and a man with a hat on came into their house slaughtering the kamado family one by one. Tanjiro tried protecting them but he was flung away. The man was about to kill Nezuko when Tanjiro jumped forward and bit him. the man bled and Tanjiro accidentally swallowed a lot of blood from the man. the man started choking Tanjiro, But he just fled. the man seemed a little weak. 

Then a man with a sword tried killing nezuko but after a lot of begging Tanjiro charged at him with an axe but tricked him when he threw a rock, distracting him and threw the axe into the air thinking even if he died he would at least save his sister. the man with the sword was a hashira named Giyuu Tomioka. giyuu was impressed and felt sympathy for tanjiro and sent them to his master Sakonji Urokodaki. 

he put a muzzle on nezuko and healed tanjiro over the course of a week. after this, he left with a note of Sakonji Urokodaki's address. tanjiro went there looking for help. after a few days of traveling, he meets Sakonji Urokodaki and he states he wants to turn nezuko back into a human and will the man who killed his family and that he needs to help nezuko. Urokodaki Says he will, under the condition of him joining the demon slayer corps. tanjiro accepts and the training begins

After a couple of months, he meets sabito. he was willing to train tanjiro and was amazed to see the progress he had made when he has tanjiro fight him. after 2 long years and nezuko not waking up he had gone to the demon slayer corps to take the test. He easily survived and beat the hand demon in minutes. he was strong. after he passed and chose his nichirin ore he went back to Urokodaki and sees Nezuko walking outside he jumps and hugs her and cries his heart out.

After a long 2 day's rest, he was given his nichrin sword in the morning. he was amazed and excited. he was asked to hold it to see the color of the blade. when he touched it, it turned black but suddenly some blood-red stripes appeared. the swordsmith was Amazed to see this. he exclaimed that he had never seen something like that ever before.

after a long day of training and some rest nezuko and tanjiro set off

after a long day of training and some rest nezuko and tanjiro set off. with tanjiro carrying nezuko in a box. 

Tanjiro was strong at this point enough to become  Hinoe [3rd Highest ranking].he was feared as the prodigy. he comes across zenitsu and inosuke and they all set off on their mission to kill a demon in the woods. they come across rui. after a long battle, he went down. the slayers were shocked by the power of tanjiro.

they were soon found by the Insect hashira Shinobu and the flower-breathing slayer Kanao. they were caught and sent to the HQ of the demon slayer corps. the head of the corps, Kagaya Ubuyashiki.after the trial, Nezuko was deemed innocent until found guilty of eating a human.

they went back to the butterfly mansion and tanjiro was tested. he played the cup game with kanao and won when they praised him for knowing Total concentration breathing, he just said that he doesn't know such a trick and that he had just passed with pure speed.

they explained about the total concentration breathing and he started training for it every day with the helpers to maintain it even while sleeping. one night when he was practicing on the roof Shinobu saw him and went to say hi. after a little chat, she went off to sleep.

after a good night's rest. tanjiro woke up and felt refreshed he asked the helpers if he had maintained and to his surprise he had and hence he was tested again this time with Shinobu. he had won easily and he had been given his newest mission. mugen train demon conspiracy mission. he was paired with the Flame Hashira Rengoku. then the lower moon enmu appeared.

Will tanjiro be able to survive this fight or will he be killed in the process.find out in the next chapter

A/n: Hi! I'm Author. If This is Your first book u read by me,welcome! even if ur not WELCOME!im an author of 2 books at this point (this is 2nd book) so i would love if you would help me out by voting and reading my first book I cant say much i just took a LONG break nad I've been busy with school so yeah. i think we can hit more than 10K on this book.sorry if the 1st chapter is wordy im trying a new writing style.let me know if u like it :].

Words: 853

Good Night/Morning/Evening/Afternoon to you all,Have a nice day and ill see you in the next chapter! bye!

A/N Out,Peace 😊❤✌~