Child of the Prophecy. [ Filler/Relief chapter ]

Tanjiro got back home a couple of hours ago now they're having breakfast. He gave the Blue Spider Lily to Shinobu.

Tanjiro explained his journey leaving the info on how he was a prophecy's prediction.

Kanao noticed the disjointed story. So did Nezuko. Tanjiro couldn't muster up the courage to tell them that he was supposed to save the world.

After breakfast, Tanjiro went to Train, He trained extensively—more than he was recommended to train.

Kanao saw his weird Behaviour and decided to follow him to his room after training.

Tanjiro took a bath and Put on some clothes before laying down on his futon.

Kanao crept up beside him.

K- Hey Tanjiro.What's With you today? What happened? You know I'm here for you.

T- I'm Fine Kanao!

K - ...Alright then Goodnight!

she left angry

T - I messed up...

He quickly got up following the Angry kanao

T- Kanao I'm sorry! I shouldn't have yelled at you like that

She Runs to her room and locks the door

Tanjiro stays by her door apologizing 

T-I'm sorry kanao please don't be mad at me.

After a few minutes of apologizing

K - I'll forgive you if you tell me what happened...

Tanjiro's eyes Light up. He goes on to explain the prophecy to her.

Kanao Opens the door after he is done explaining. She slaps Him

K -You thought it was a good idea to not tell me this!?!

T - Ow! Sorry... i... just didn't want to worry you. I know that was something I should have told you.

K - No more secrets Okay...?

Kanao Invites him inside while lecturing him. They sat together and talked about training 

Tanjiro was about to go back But he noticed that kanao had fallen asleep on his chest.

He tried to get up.

K - Don't go....(sleeptalking)

Tanjiro smiled at her sleeping face before laying down and sleeping with kanao

They slept peacefully.

kanao Woke up to Tanjiro fast asleep. She immediately got flustered and realized that they were sleeping together the whole night.

she tried to escape Tanjiro's Cuddle but her attempt was futile.

She just gave up and slept again.

after a few hours, they were awoken by Aoi screaming at them.

Nezuko was asleep as it was daytime

They spent the day researching Yoriichi and They also told Aoi, Zenitsu,inosuke, and Shinobu about The prophecy.

Shinobu was almost ready with the Blue spider lily Medicine.

After a long while of training, tanjiro learned 2 new sun-breathing moves and a moon-breathing move.

Kanao and tanjiro decided to just Relax for the day.

it was evening and Tanjro decided to take Kanao and the others Shopping.

After telling them. They gathered at the door. 

T - Wheres Aoi?

K - She couldn't come. She apparently had something to do.

T - So it's just me, you, Zenitsu, and inosuke huh?

They split into teams.

Inosuke and zenitsu

Tanjiro and kanao

They went to the small stores around town but Tanjiro and kanao got separated in a small crowd

Tanjiro Took kanao's hand and dragged her through the crowd. After getting out, Inosuke and zenitsu Couldn't be seen. tanjiro decided that they could just meet up with the others later.

They went up a small cliff that overlooked the village. it was a small cliff that had a clear patch of grass. It was getting late and the stars were shining Brightly.

[Kinda like that]

They just stared at the Bright sky before getting back to the village.

they were heading back when tanjiro took kanao to a small accessory shop.

tanjiro looked around and grabbed a crescent moon-shaped hairpin.

He bought it without her knowing. They admired some jewelry before going back home 

they met up with inosuke and zenitsu on the way back and they talked about what they did while tanjiro and kanao were gone.

apparently, they went to a restaurant and ate some food.

Tanjiro went back to the mansion. after kanao went to her room he went to Shinobu.

S - it's almost done tanjiro You'll get the medicine by tomorrow.

T - take some rest Shinobu-san there is still time.

S - you're right ill get some rest my head is about to burst.

Shinobu puts a small tray with some containers and other stuff into a vault and sprayed it with wisteria poison for safety.

Tanjiro wished Shinobu goodnight before going to his room and sleeping for the night.

A/N : hello there! I'm on schedule today as well. I want to thank everyone for the support you are giving me. Your comments and support Really make my day Better. I really appreciate the feedback. Please do check out my other MHA book with OP Deku If You're interested.

anyways this was a short chapter as it is getting late for me. It's around 10 and I have school early tomorrow so Cya

A/n Out!

Words - 784