𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦

I don't know what she is doing to me

But I am obsessed with Lina Rodriguez.

Completely obsessed with her.

She's on my mind every second of every fucking day and it's driving me insane.

All I can think about is her.

Her laugh that makes my heart beat faster.

Her full bow-shaped lips that I want to bite, suck, and kiss on.

Her jade green eyes that captivate me, that make me her slave, the second I look into them.

Her beautiful light brown curly hair that I so desperately want to run my hands through.

Her intoxicating coconut scent that sometimes has a faint hint of vanilla.

And her smile..don't get me started on her breathtaking smile.

When she smiled at me and her dimples appeared it felt like I was seeing heaven.

I felt like dying just so I can go to hell and brag that I managed to see heaven, that a fucked up person like me managed to come so close to it.

Brag that I had the privilege to gaze upon an exquisite beauty such as hers.

Because her beauty is beyond fucking compare.

Her smile lights up the whole entire room, she lights up the entire room.

I want her smile to myself.

I want her to myself.

Does that make me selfish?

If it does I don't care.

That smile is mine and mine only.

Just like she is.

She's mine.

And every time...every time I am with her I have to control myself.

But today I was hanging by a fucking thread.

I want her badly..desperately.

No, I need her.

I want her writhing underneath me, screaming my name in pleasure as I pound into her.

I want tears to fall from her eyes just so I can lick them away.

I want to feel her legs tremble as they cling onto my waist.

I want to hear her beg for me.

I want to whisper filthy things into her ear until she's a blushing incoherent mess.