𝘊𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰

"Who's the hot Italian man beside Ivan?" Ana whispers as I look at Ivan and Luca standing side by side with their black shades on

Both of them have their backs straightened and look like they are on high alert.

Which they don't need to be considering that I'm at Ana's house.

"His name is Luca he's my second bodyguard," I roll my eyes and Ana bites her lip as her eyes rake over Luca.

My father told me that once people find out about my engagement to Nathan the press will be all over me, more than they usually are.

Luca works for Nathan, but since I'm his soon to be wife, he is guarding me now. So, not only do I have Ivan by my side twenty-four seven, I also have Luca with me.

"He's really hot," she bats her eyelashes at his direction and I nudge her arm. She tilts her head in defense, "It's not my fault he's hot!" She harshly whispers and I smirk.

Ana has been my best friend since we were babies. Her parents are really close with my father so, we basically grew up together.

And since then we have always been inseparable.

"Ana...I don't know what I'm going to do," I lower my head and she automatically reaches for my hand.

"I'm sorry this is happening, amiga. Your father has always been an asshole," she says and I lightly laugh at her words. "But...maybe this is a good way to let go of Joseph," she cautiously says and I raise my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I remove my hand from hers and she frowns.

"Lina, Joseph is impulsive and possessive and not it a hot way. In..a bad way," she tilts her head to make eye contact with me and I nibble on my bottom lip.

"He's just been stressed out with his father's garage and with everything that's been going on," I try to justify his actions, but she shakes her head.

"So, he's been stressed out for the past two years he's been with you?" She sarcastically asks and I stay quiet.

"He just get jealous at times, but I mean who doesn't get jealous," my voice is low and she scoffs.

"Lina, he slapped you across the face when you were being nice to the cashier at the book store," she raises her voice and I immediately look over to Ivan and Luca to see if they heard.

"Ana, please lower your voice," I plead with her and she glares at me.

"Lina, I understand that he was your first, but he doesn't love you," she firmly tells me and I shake my head at her words.

"So, he gets angry at times...but he loves me," I try to convince her but she presses her lips together and tsks in irritation.

"Yeah, I can see that by the bruises on your wrists," she lowers her eyes to the light purple bruises on my wrists that I forgot to cover up.