Chapter 6: The company of Gwen Stacy

Y/n eventually woke up after the incident with the Prowler in a light alleyway, supposedly on Earth-65 due to the colour of the pink-red sun gleaming into the alley. As Y/n started waking up more, they noticed they were accompanied by someone else. Another Spider-person, to be exact.

The stranger shifted slightly as they sat opposite to each other, and soon Y/n woke up enough to be able to communicate with the person, even if their head still throbbed from being thrown into a brick wall.

"How are you? I noticed you weren't from around here..." the person spoke, revealing a female voice.

So was this one of the Spider-women?

"I think... I'm ok, thanks. Who are you, though?"

"I'm SpiderGwen, or just Gwen Stacy," she spoke, also removing her spider mask to reveal a teenage girl with blonde-to-pink ombre hair and a silver eyebrow piercing on the left of her face.

"Ok... but why are you here? Are you... helping me?" Y/n spoke as they smiled at each other, even though Y/n's smile was only visible as a skint on their mask's eyes.

"Yeah, I saw you here while you were unconscious... Well, my friend did, but I volunteered to stay and help you once you woke up. But one of my friends told me to look out for someone fitting your description, their boss informed them on the matter-" Gwen replied before Y/n interrupted the conversation.

"Your friend's boss informed them about me, or someone like me? Who are these people, if you don't mind me asking?"

Gwen chuckled lightly.

"My friend Peter B. Parker was briefly informed by his boss, and my ex-boss, of supposedly your arrival. My ex-boss also just so happens to be the founder of the Spider Society, a league of every spider-man in every known dimension across the Spider-verse. His name is... Miguel O'Hara..."

Y/n looked in disbelief at Gwen.

"M-Miguel? Did he give a name to look out for too?"

Gwen took a moment to retrace back in her memory, but eventually she found a name.

"He did. He wanted us to find and save a Y/n L/n for him... apparently they're important to him or his recent mission..."