Chapter 121 - 130

ꨄChapter 121

    ◎Update ◎

    The new semester started, and Liang Baozhen and Xu Shuping met again, but during this winter vacation, Xu Shuping and Liang Baojun seemed to have met twice. People meet secretly.

    But what's the situation between the two now, Liang Baozhen didn't ask, but from Xu Shuping's smile, she felt that things should be going well.

    Early in the morning, the students of the Chinese Department read the text aloud, waiting for the teacher to come to class.

    The teacher of the modern Chinese class is a female teacher in her forties. She wears a pair of wide-rimmed black glasses. The class is lively and interesting. However, the teacher likes to interact with the students in class. Can order more than 20 people to answer questions.

    The complete opposite of her teaching style is the male teacher who teaches Introduction to Linguistics. He is in his fifties this year. More than half of his hair has fallen out. The sparkle of hazy mood.

    There is a male student in the class who privately gave him the nickname - Braised Egg.

    However, this behavior was severely criticized by the squad leader after he found out about it. At least Liang Baozhen had never heard of it. Of course, some people said that there were still people talking about it in private in their boys' dormitory.

    The male teacher likes to talk about himself in class, and even a little eye contact is stingy with the students. He often makes everyone feel sleepy. Only when the get out of class bell rings is the most refreshing.     Liang Baozhen likes the library in the school the most. It is the first time she has seen such a big library. The dazzling array of books are put away in different categories. When there is no class, Liang Baozhen likes to spend time in the library. Sometimes she also goes to Xu Shuping’s dormitory to sleep on a bed. nap.     Xu Shuping lives in Room 5, 4th Floor, Building 3, Girls' Dormitory, a six-person dormitory. They are all students of the Chinese Department, but there are two students in the same class. They often have big classes together, and they have a good relationship. They all joke that Liang Baozhen is The seventh person in the 405 dormitory.     Riding a bicycle to and from school every day, Liang Baozhen's cycling skills are getting better and better. There is no class on Saturday afternoon, and everyone leaves early. Liang Baozhen didn't go home, but went to the vicinity of the food factory first.

    Now it is advocating internal reform, opening up to the outside world, and acquiescing to private transactions. Liang Baozhen remembered that some self-employed individuals who started to move first in the book made their fortunes at this stall.

    Selling breakfast buns, steamed buns, braised vegetables, melon seeds and peanuts...everything, including popsicles.

    Selling popsicles is more convenient and simpler than others, at least there is not much technical and labor cost, but this can only be sold for one season, and the business is good in summer, so it must not be considered a long-term business.

    Of course, it is also good to test the water.

    Now the popsicle sales places in the city are all designated by food factories, mostly near large state-owned factories, and the priority is to ensure that the employees in the factory buy them. There are also some places in large bookstores or train stations, but the city is so big and has a large population. , it is simply in short supply.

    In other words, it is not easy to buy even if you have money, even if you want to buy it for a while, you can't find a place to buy it.

    She remembered that it was said in the book that around April, the food factory would respond to the national policy and provide private individuals with the opportunity to sell popsicles wholesale, but everything was still in the pilot stage and there were not many places.