Chapter 101 - 110

ꨄChapter 101

    ◎Second Watch◎

    Liang Baozhen hasn't confinement yet, but now that her mother's family has something to do, Zhou Yun's mouth is bumpy and she doesn't stop her. He just tells her to be careful when she goes out, don't bump into it, and don't catch the cold.

    "I know, grandma, I just fed Shanshan and fell asleep right now. I won't be there for long, and I'll be back soon." The

    three of Liang's family set off for the vicinity of the soda factory where Song Jianguo worked, and it was almost lunch time. Time, Liang Baoying went to the commune yesterday to borrow a phone to get in touch with Song Jianguo, and the two made an appointment to meet at the entrance of a supply and marketing cooperative a few hundred meters away from the gate of the soda factory.

    Song Jianguo, who had been back to the city for more than a year, appeared in blue overalls with a white towel over his shoulders. He was obviously taken aback when he saw Liang Baojun and Liang Baozhen there.

    Liang Baozhen hadn't seen her brother-in-law for a long time. Looking at the man who appeared at this moment, she was indeed much more energetic than when she was in the village, full of confidence and calmness like a worker in a large state-owned factory.

    No wonder he is like this, it is the most respectable job to be a worker in a state-owned factory these days, who can not be confident?

    Walking on the road wearing this overalls, Song Jianguo really felt that he could hold his head up and be a man.

    "Baozhen and Baojun are also here. Let's go. I'll invite you to a state-run restaurant for dinner." Song Jianguo was very generous, and walked side by side with Liang Baoying.

    "Are you getting motion sickness by car?"

    The shuttle bus has a strong smell, Liang Baoying has always disliked that smell, Song Jianguo knew it.

    Liang Baoying shook her head, glanced at Song Jianguo, feeling uncertain.

    Sitting in the state-run restaurant, Song Jianguo took out the food stamps and a handful of money in his pocket, and asked his brother-in-law and sister-in-law to order. After all, he was a treat.

    Four bowls of Yangchun noodles were placed on the table. One bowl cost three taels of food stamps and one cent two cents. There were also eight steamed buns, and each steamed bun cost two cents each.

    The family who used to live together picked up the chopsticks and picked up the noodles to eat the noodles.

    Liang Baojun ate the fastest, finished the noodles in a few mouthfuls, and opened his mouth first, and asked straight to the point, "Brother-in-law, when are you going to pick up my sister and Mengmeng?"

    Song Jianguo was drinking soup from a porcelain bowl when he heard I was stunned for a moment, then put down the bowl, took out a handkerchief and wiped my mouth, "Baojun, I'm also worried about this matter, I really want to bring your sister and Mengmeng to the city." "Then what are you waiting for?

    " What about it?"

    "Brother-in-law, you said you would take it back within a year." Liang Baozhen reminded him.

    "Yes, it's really difficult for my family to live in a small place and there are many people. I originally thought that I could apply for the employee dormitory assigned to the factory earlier. By then, our family would be able to move out, but I applied for a small one. It’s not my turn in half a year.”