Chapter 181 - 183

ꨄChapter 181

    ◎Two in one ◎

    The mother and daughter sat on the bedside, and Song Chunhua listened to her daughter explain the reason.

    Naturally, Liang Baozhen didn't tell the truth. After all, if he could read the novel about his own life, who would believe it? After hearing this, Song Chunhua probably had to find an exorcist woman to show her, and suspected that her daughter was bewitched.

    "I recently dreamed about my grandpa. In the dream, he told me that after he saved someone, the man gave him twelve 'little yellow croakers'. Grandpa was a little scared with so much gold, so he took the 'little yellow croaker'. 'Buried, I didn't say it all the time, I wanted to tell my dad later, but he left too suddenly, and I didn't have time to say it."

    Liang Baozhen thought of a lot of excuses, and instead of making up a seemingly seamless one, it will actually make people skeptical , It is better to defeat magic directly with magic.

    It is enough to shock people to have gold bars in the underground of their own house, but it would be okay to let grandpa dream of it.

    After all, Song Chunhua always liked to say that she dreamed about her parents who had passed away when she got old, and the parents said some old things in the dream.

    A few years ago, some people in the village also said that the ancestors entrusted her with a dream and told her that her daughter-in-law was pregnant with twins, but the children lived half a month later, and they were really twins! Going forward ten years, some people in the village said that the dead father dreamed of him, telling him that there was a sum of money saved in the wall of the house, and the miscellaneous things added up to more than 20 yuan.

    For this reason, at that time, many people in the village began to knock on their walls everywhere, wanting to see if the elders had left anything for them.

    Everyone still believes in the dream of the deceased old man.

    Sure enough, when Song Chunhua heard this, she already believed it!

    "Saving people? I remembered. I heard from your father that your grandfather rescued people in the mountains. That person looked very respectable. He even gave your father what kind of chocolate they had eaten. Who knew this in those years?" It must be a rich man. Your grandpa really gave it to you in a dream? Oops, I dreamed of your grandma a while ago, let me work hard on the pig farm." Song Chunhua heard her daughter Having the same experience, he was excited for a moment and only lamented the good fortune, so he called Liang Zhigao into the room.

    "Old Liang, come in quickly! Your father entrusted Baozhen with a dream." After the man entered the house, she stepped forward and dragged the man's arm to walk in, "Look, your father was kind enough to save people back then, but the man sent him I bought him twelve gold bars, but the old man didn’t dare to use them so he buried them under the closet. We only found out after entrusting Baozhen with a dream a few days ago!”

    Liang Zhigao stared at the gold bars, and even more so when he heard his wife’s words .

    He remembered the matter of saving people. The rescued people looked decent at first glance, their clothes were exquisite, their behavior was different, and they were said to be cultural people. But his father, who had been dead for many years, entrusted a dream to his granddaughter, telling her that there were gold bars in the underground of his house?

    Liang Zhigao didn't speak, he didn't know what was going on in his head, and he came back to his senses after Song Chunhua slapped his arm.

    "What's the matter? Talk to me!"