Chapter 171 - 180

ꨄChapter 171

    ◎Third watch◎

    Shanshan wakes up from a nap and sees herself alone in the room without her parents.

    Why was I thrown in the house by myself~

    Holding the beloved floral quilt in her hand, Shanshan's little face was flushed from crying, and the bean-sized teardrops fell like broken beads, one by one. One fell to the ground with a clatter, wet the gray stone slab.

    The door of Mom and Dad's house opened, and Liang Baozhen saw a poor boy standing outside, crying very sadly.

    "Mom!" Shanshan hugged her mother's thigh, sobbing, "I...I...why am I alone in the room."

    Liang Baozhen carried her daughter to the bed and looked at the aggrieved daughter But he was sad, saying that he was so scared when he woke up, and he hugged her and refused to let go.

    "Mom, woo woo woo! It's so scary, woo woo."

    "Why are you so afraid?" Xu Shengjie thought of the bold words before his daughter, why did he change his face in the blink of an eye? "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

    "Okay, okay, let's not sleep alone." Liang Baozhen didn't expect her daughter to be so scared, "Sleep with mom and dad, okay?

    " In the middle, I pushed my little quilt and asked my father to cover myself.

    The tear stains on her face were wiped by her mother with a handkerchief. Xu Shengjie turned over and got out of bed, wetted her facekerchief and wrung it dry, came back and wiped the child's face, only to reveal a fair little face.

    In a blink of an eye, the young couple saw that the daughter was asleep, and she was sleeping soundly.

    Sure enough, it is easy to fall asleep after crying.

    Xu Shengjie looked at his daughter's sleeping face, and poked her soft face, "I like to toss your parents, right? The little guy is pretty bad." Liang Baozhen

    asked Xu Shengjie to pull the light cord, and lay down, "Forget it , sleep with us first, and then sleep by yourself when you are older."

    ——

    After waking up, Shanshan was a little shy about her behavior of going back to her parents' house to sleep.

    She tilted her head and thought, what's going on? Isn't he a brave big boy?

    Mom was dressing her, while Dad was arranging the white shirt. Shanshan was unwilling, "Mom, I have to sleep by myself tonight." "

    No!" I'm sleeping. "You'll sleep by yourself when you're older."

    Shanshan was not convinced, "I'm already big, I can sleep by myself." "

    Then who ran over to sleep with me last night?" Liang Baozhen Touch her straight nose.

    "Hey." Shanshan felt embarrassed, but she believed that she would be different next time!

    Today Liang Baozhen has to go back to work at the TV station, and Xu Shengjie is going to pick up Wu Er who came to Beijing. Wu Er's clothing business in Guangdong is booming, and many people from all over the country buy goods from him. This time he also took the time to come here. Let's go, talk about business, and look around by the way.

    "Father, Mom, are you leaving?" Shanshan put on her shoes and was ready to have breakfast.

    "Yes, I picked you up for dinner tonight. Your Uncle Wu called to see you and said he brought you a gift." A gift