Chapter 21 - 30

ꨄChapter 21

    ◎Fourth watch◎

    Chen Siming knew that today was Liang Baozhen's wedding day, and had already inquired about a good place in advance. He wanted to go out to have a look, but was ordered by his father Chen Yong to stay at home. It was thanks to Dong Jiayan that he let him accompany him to the department store before he escaped.

    Dong Jiayan wanted to buy a beautiful Bragi to match with small black leather shoes, but Chen Siming was absent-minded. Hearing his wife say which Bragi looks good, he just said perfunctorily, "It's up to you, you can see for yourself..." His eyes

    rolled Lifting up, he saw Liang Baozhen standing not far away.

    "Baozhen?" Chen Siming stopped immediately, and his tone was quite agitated, causing Dong Jiayan who was beside him to pinch his arm quietly, reminding him to restrain himself.

    Unexpectedly, he would meet someone unlucky here, so Liang Baozhen turned her head and wanted to leave, "Let's go and have a look elsewhere." Xu Shengjie

    glanced at Chen Siming who was stunned, and nodded at his wife, "Okay."

    "Baozhen !" Seeing that someone was about to leave, Chen Siming walked up in twos and threes. Since Liang Baozhen and Song Chunhua were caught in the alley last time, he had no chance to see Liang Baozhen again. He didn't expect that this goodbye was already her wedding day "Baozhen, are you really married?"

    Chen Siming's affectionate look made Dong Jiayan anxious, her eyes were burning, and she glared at Liang Baozhen, "Isn't that right, even if you don't see Baozhen, you stand with her man Son, Siming, let's not disturb others, let's go."

    "Let's go." Liang Baozhen was too lazy to talk to the two of them, and was about to leave with Xu Shengjie again.

    "Hey, Baozhen, wait a minute, I want to explain to you..." Chen Siming watched Liang Baozhen, who was thinking about it day and night, about to leave, and as soon as he reached out his hand anxiously, he wanted to grab his arm.

    This action was noticed by the other two, but Dong Jiayan's eyes were burning with anger but she was too late to stop it, while Xu Shengjie blocked it with one arm, and directly slapped Chen Siming's hand off.

    His hand was so strong that he slapped the back of Chen Siming's hand until it turned red.

    Hiss~

    Chen Siming covered the back of his right hand with his left hand, angrily said, "You!"

    "Don't touch my daughter-in-law." Xu Shengjie's voice was deep, but there was a sense of threat, and he looked over, as if a piece of ice had fallen, and Chen Siming was so cold that he didn't dare to move again.

    "Director Chen has already committed a style problem once, and you want to be accused of being a hooligan again?" Liang Baozhen didn't like this man, he was a man of ecstasy, and his eyes were stained just by looking at him, so he stretched out his hand and grabbed Xu Shengjie's arm, walk away quickly.

    Xu Shengjie was dragged by Liang Baozhen all the way to the depths of the second floor. Seeing Liang Baozhen's angry profile, his heart sank, "Very angry?"

    He didn't know what Liang Baozhen was thinking, but the marriage partner was arrested a few days before the wedding It should be uncomfortable to cuddle with others, especially girls with thin skins. If he knew that he would bump into that grandson today, he would definitely not bring anyone to the department store.

    "I'm already angry, I just feel very bad." Liang Baozhen was not in a good mood, and suddenly lost the restraint with her newlywed husband, and said word by word, "Today is a good day for me, I don't have to meet them dirty Now, if my mother is here, maybe she will let me step over the brazier and go home."     This is the first time that Liang Baozhen spoke easily in front of her, as if she really regarded herself as a family member, a little less To be polite, Xu Shengjie also relaxed, coaxing her and said, "Yes, it's bad luck, don't take it to heart." "     Forget it, ignore them, let's go buy clothes." Liang Baozhen walked ahead and carefully selected clothes, saying He muttered, "May I buy you a shirt? What color and style do you like?" "     I don't need it." Xu Shengjie wore a green military uniform when he was a soldier. He is a gentleman, there is no need to prepare too many clothes, let alone what color and style, there is no difference, he can wear it.     But the girl's house is different. He saw Liang Baozhen wearing different colors and styles twice, but they made people look different. She bought it, it was worth it.     Liang Baozhen didn't force it, this person really didn't seem to care too much, she turned around and looked Xu Shengjie up and down, and finally stared at the ground, "Then buy a pair of shoes." The cloth shoes on     his feet were quite old, so it was time for a new pair.