Chapter 11 - 20

ꨄChapter 11 (New Release 3.4)

    ◎Female hooligan? ◎

    In a daze, Liang Baozhen looked at the pictures and words in front of her, and they rushed straight into her head, causing her a headache.

    According to the above, Liang Baozhen was in a period novel, and the hero in the book was Chen Siming's elder brother, and Chen Siming, who was attracted by sex, married her back home as an unremarkable cannon fodder female partner in the book.

    Chen Siming is a hypocrite. Before marriage, he was sneaky and different from other lesbians. After marriage, he gradually exposed his nature.

    In his mind, Chen Siming, who had a successful career, repeated it over and over again.

    "Baozhen, why do you still go out to work? There are many jobs in the National Cotton Factory, so you don't have to go out and work hard, just stay at home and enjoy yourself." "I go out to spend time and drink? Don't you think it's money for you?"

    "

    Divorce ? If you want to divorce me, will your parents be sad? Are you ashamed of the Liang family? How to raise your head in the village in the future? Mom, your brother, your sister, your sister, what happened to you...you believe me for the last time, I will definitely not go out and mess around."

    Until the end...Liang Baozhen endured dormancy, secretly collected evidence of Chen Siming's corruption and bribery, and prepared to When it was handed in, the hero in the book, that is, Chen Siming's brother, confiscated her evidence with the powerful aura of the protagonist, and in order to set off the truth, goodness and beauty of the hero, he prevented Chen Siming from revenge on Liang Baozhen and let the two divorce.

    In the million-word novel, there is only one sentence at the end to introduce the rest of my life:

    In middle age, Liang Baozhen met a good match, and spent the rest of his life lovingly together. It's just a pity for the two of them, they met too late, and they had the opportunity to meet each other in the early years, but they missed it by a day.

    Those pictures were too real, and the words were also real, as if it was true, Liang Baozhen felt that she quickly witnessed her life after marrying Chen Siming.

    Liang Baozhen had read some novels when she was studying, and also read storytelling. There were enviable protagonists, and most of them were impassioned battles, so she was actually a supporting role in a novel?

    Everything seems very bizarre, but recently I have been troubled by dreams, maybe there has been a hint?

    Thinking that she is not such a person who can be wronged, Liang Baozhen is more of a bystander, with some doubts and empathy.

    As for Dong Jiayan, it is written in the book that she has always been jealous of herself, and even came here to mock her after the divorce, saying that she couldn't hold onto Chen Siming, who was well-developed, and had no ability.

    So now she hooked up with Chen Siming in advance? Want to marry into the Chen family instead of yourself?

    It seemed too coincidental to think that she had asked me to buy ten o'clock silk scarves and happened to show up nearby for me to see.

    "Baozhen, Baozhen!" Song Chunhua saw her daughter staring at the front in a daze, not knowing what she was thinking, "Don't be afraid, we won't marry this kind of person, luckily we found out this time, if we find out after we get married, it will be a big deal "

    Mom, I'm fine." Looking at Chen Siming again, Liang Baozhen's eyes were clear, and she was a little more disgusted, no matter if he was caught right now, or as the book said, Chen Siming is a complete scum .