Chapter 61 - 70

ꨄChapter 61

    ◎One watch◎

    Liang Baozhen ate half a bowl of canned fruit. In her dreams, she felt fragrant and sweet. The family shared one can, and the rest was waiting for the third day of junior high school. The Liang family came to the city to entertain them.

    Regarding the matter of going to the city, the Liang family was most excited about Liang Baoling.

    Liang Baoling has never been to the city, the farthest is to go to the county to study, the city is very different from the county, oh, this is what the second brother told her.

    She woke up before dawn, put on her clothes and went out, brushed her teeth and washed her face.

    In the foggy morning in winter, Damian Village is shrouded in a vast expanse of white mist, making people shiver with cold.

    Song Chunhua and Liang Zhigao also got up early and were cooking breakfast in the kitchen. There was a long delay on the road today, so they had to eat enough for breakfast.

    "Mom, I want to eat ten glutinous rice balls!"

    Liang Baojun bought a bag of glutinous rice balls a while ago, stuffed with sesame seeds, and the sweet sesame seeds poured into his mouth with a bite, and the aroma was overflowing.

    "You can eat it!" Song Chunhua smiled and put a bag of glutinous rice balls into the pot, and steamed a drawer of cornmeal steamed buns.

    Today the whole family wears the best clothes, there are no patches and patches. Originally, Song Chunhua and Liang Zhigao’s clothes are not new. The good ones are all made for the children. Liang Baojun and Liang Baozhen made them separately before the Chinese New Year. When Bu Piao came back, the two made a new dress after five years.

    "Hey, Baoling is dressed beautifully today." Liang Baojun yawned and got up, he was the last one to get up, the family members had washed up and got ready for breakfast, so he went to brush his teeth slowly.

    Liang Baoling sat on the stool, watching the white and fat glutinous rice balls roll into the bowl one by one, and filled more than half of the bowl tightly, and quickly reached out to carry them, her two little hands pressed against the side of the bowl to keep warm.

    "Eat slowly, be careful of burning."

    "Got it." Holding a spoon, Liang Baoling took three mouthfuls of glutinous rice balls, looked at her second brother standing in the yard brushing his teeth, and shouted, "Second brother, you lazy pig, get up." It's too late."

    Liang Baoying was feeding her daughter Mengmeng with a spoon, when she heard this, she looked up and saw her younger brother coming to clean up her younger sister.

    Liang Baoling was already prepared, and quickly stretched out her hand to protect her head. She braided a beautiful braid this morning, a four-strand braid! We must not let the second brother destroy it.

    A small face was hidden under his hands, and he tightly protected his hair, "Don't touch my head, I have braided my hair for a long time."

    Liang Baojun laughed when he saw the little girl's appearance, and the two braids looked like her baby. After breakfast,

    Liang Baoying went to wash the dishes. Liang Baoling stood in front of the mirror embedded in the closet door of her parents' room, looked left and right, and tugged at her clothes a few times. , turn around again.

    Today she is wearing the clothes she made the year before last, a blue plain jacket, and the staggered buttons Song Chunhua made for her look a bit playful. Liang Baoling loves this dress very much, and she only wears it during the New Year, so it is well preserved. Very good, still like new.