~6~

A/n This is a filler chapter. Also, sorry if this is bad. I don't know how planes or airports work because I've actually never flown in my life.

The next morning, Anthony's alarm went off at three am. He and Jasmine had decided that if there was any chance of them making a six a.m. flight, they needed to get up as early as possible. He got up and went to see if Jasmine was awake. He walked up to the door and heard her alarm going off, but he didn't hear any movement inside of the room. "Jas, get up!" he yelled from outside the door. Nothing happened. Anthony cracked opened the door,

"Jasmine." She stayed where she was. Anthony turned on the light and walked in the room. He went over to the bed and shook her a little.

"Get up," he said. Jasmine groaned and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"We don't have time for this, Jazzy," Anthony said, shaking her again.

"I'm gonna get up in a second," she said.

"You can stay in bed, but if you don't get up soon, I'll raid your kitchen," he told her.

"Don't touch my kitchen, Anthony!" she yelled out as he walked out of her room.

Jasmine got up shortly after he left, and she started getting ready. It didn't take her very long to finish getting ready because she didn't need to do much. She wasn't gonna do her hair and put on makeup to go sit in an airport. All she had to do was take a shower, and put on her clothes.

When she was done, she went into the kitchen to see Anthony sitting at her table with a bowl of cereal. "I told you not to touch my kitchen," she mumbled.

"I was hungry," he told her.

"Whatever. You can go shower and get ready after you're done eating," Jasmine said. Anthony nodded and continued eating his food.

While he was in the shower, Jasmine ate breakfast and started going through her things. She moved everything they would need to bring with them to her front door. First, she moved the suitcases, then, their carry-ons, and finally, she moved Nala's carrying case. She fed Nala and took her to use the bathroom. By then, Anthony was out of the shower. Once, Nala was inside of her carrying case, Jasmine and Anthony left for the airport.

They made it to the airport at around 4 a.m., and it took around an hour for them to go through security and customs. After that, Jasmine and Anthony had to sit around the airport for an hour before getting on the plane. As soon as they made it onto the plane, Jasmine fell asleep, and a couple hours later she woke up in Puerto Rico.