~5~

It's been a couple weeks since Jasmine and Anthony's whole fake dating situation started, and they were actually doing pretty okay. All of their fans loved the idea of them being together, and no one suspected a thing. They were even starting to get along a little better. The two of them were spending more time together than ever before, and it was making them realize that they didn't have to be so unnecessarily mean to each other all of the time. They still had their moments, but they were doing better.

Even though she had finished filming already, Jasmine was still required to be on set because Anthony was there. Luca said it would seem more couply if she was always with him. Jasmine didn't get it, but she wasn't gonna say anything. Today, Jasmine was extra happy because Anthony had finally been given a day off, so she didn't have to be there either.

Jasmine was getting ready to take Nala for a walk when she received a call. "It's been a while since I heard from you," Jasmine said when she answered the phone.

"Yeah, I haven't really had a reason to talk to you," Luca laughed.

"What'd you need?" Jasmine asked, hooking a leash onto Nala's collar.

"You and Anthony haven't really done anything big lately. You've posted some pictures and done a couple of dates, but people are starting to get uninterested. I have a plan though," Luca explained.

"Another plan? I'm so excited!" Jasmine said sarcastically.

"Don't be rude. Besides you'll actually like this one," he told her.

"What is it?" Jasmine mumbled.

"Well I was thinking, and I was like, 'You know what's better than seeing a celebrity couple? Seeing a celebrity couple on vacation.' I talked to Anthony yesterday, and he said he's been wanting to take a trip to PR, so you're going to Puerto Rico," Luca answered.

"Oh my god, really?" Jasmine smiled.

"Yep! If you go see Anthony, you two can start packing. You leave tomorrow," Luca told her.

Jasmine finished her call with Luca and walked Nala to Anthony's place. "Hey, Jas," he said when he answered the door.

"Hi! Do you mind if Nala comes inside?" Jasmine asked.

"Who's Nala?" Anthony responded. Jasmine motioned to the dog sitting on the ground beside her.

"Oh, uh... sure?" he said. Jasmine led her dog inside the apartment. Jasmine took her off the leash and she immediately ran over to Anthony. He bent down and picked up the small puppy before walking over to the living room where Jasmine was sitting.

"Okay so, you obviously know that we're going on vacation. I think that we need to make a list. You need to start going through your things, so that we can figure out what we need to buy," Jasmine said, pulling a piece of paper out of a nearby notebook.

"We probably won't have to buy anything," Anthony said.

"We will definitely have to buy something. Now go get to work on going on your things. You can put them in a suitcase, and we can properly pack it when we get to my place," Jasmine told him. Anthony nodded, and went to leave the room.

"Anthony!" Jasmine yelled.

"What?"

"Put my dog down,"

A few minutes later, Anthony walked into the living room with a suitcase full of clothes, shoes, and anything else you would need for a trip. Jasmine laid his suitcase on the floor and started to look at what he picked out. When she was done she just got up and closed the suitcase. "Well?" he asked.