19: Kylie!!!

𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎
𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗
𝙰 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜
~~~~~
My cries pierced through the house. I felt disgusting and dirty. I reached for my wine and slowly brought it to my lips but there was nothing in it. I had brought into the bathroom and now I had exhausted it.

I forced myself to get out of the bathtub where I had been drowning in my sorrow. By now, my skin had turned to prunes. I didn't bother to wrap a towel around myself since only I lived here and went directly into my walk-in closet in search of a night dress. I found a Naruto themed onesie and put it on.
(ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕤!! 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠.)

My phone rang. I could already guess who it was. It was probably Alec. He's been calling me non-stop for the past hour. Most certainly to apologise but I'm not interested. I grabbed my phone and went to the balcony.  The moon looked extra beautiful tonight. I decided to call Ryder since he must have felt that disgusting kiss. He picked on the first ring. Impatient much.

"Oh My Goddess. Alexa, are you okay?" He sounded so exasperated I was confused.
"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked.
"I've been calling you for the past hour. Where are you?" Holy Cow!!! So it was Ryder who had been calling me. I had no idea. So that meant Alec didn't even make an attempt to apologize. Hmmph.

"I'm at home. Did you feel anything this evening?"
"Did you kiss anyone this evening?" He retorted sounding furious. Wow! He changes emotions fast.
" No, but I was kissed by someone." It's not the same thing. Memories tried to push through.
"Who??" I could vaguely hear something being broken in the background. Tsk, tsk tsk. Alphas and their temper.

"It's not something that can be discussed over the phone. Tata." I didn't give him time to reply and hung up. He called back almost immediately but I ignored it.

"Rude." The familiar voice of my wolf echoed in my head. I almost jumped for joy.
"Kylie!!"  I eventually squealed.
"Nice to see you too,sugar."  I laughed lightly.
"You sound like a cowboy from the 90s."
"Well, I see you have discovered my heritage." I giggled. I really missed her.
"Where have you been all this while?"    I asked getting serious.
"I went on a vacation with the Moon Goddess, honeybun."
"You have got to be kidding me!"  I shrieked. Kylie winced at my volume.
" You've gotten quite loud, darling." Kylie began telling me everything that had transpired during the time she was away. I moved in direction of the kitchen to get some light snacks but my stomach grumbled in protest.  Alright. Food it is then.

"So you are literally saying that you met the FUCKING MOON GODDESS!?" Kylie winced again and ordered me to keep it on the low. I didn't mind her and called a pizza place nearby.

"Hello! This is Zelda's place,  how can I help you?"
"Um, I would like to order a cheese pizza with extra toppings. Small please."
" Please disclose your location." I told him and he said he would arrive in 10 minutes. In order to pass the time, I sat down to watch anime on my phone. I was on the 11th episode of Assassins Pride. It was the part where Kufa Vampir saved the girls of St. Friedswede academy from Guild Grimfice. I was almost done with the episode when the bell rang. I opened the door and was met with the sight of a guy holding a pizza box. I thanked him and took the box from him.
" That would be 10 Euros, ma'am." I handed him the money and shut the door.

Fast forward a few minutes, I had connected my phone to the TV so that I could watch anime on it. I sat on the floor resting on the couch and opened the pizza box. The pizza smelt and looked delicious.

I dug in immediately and I savoured the explosion of tasty goodness in my mouth. It's been a while since I ate pizza. The pizza brought back memories of my twin brother and I sitting around friends enjoying a cheese pizza but I shook them off. He doesn't care.

I have tried to contact him a lot of time with our special twin mind link. But he shut me out and never once replied. He doesn't care so why should I?

I lost my appetite and my desire to watch anime. I turned off the TV, put the rest of the pizza in the fridge and decided to call it an early night.

I snuck under the covers of my blue duvet and dosed off.

Tommorow, it will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo, yo, yo. Guys, wassup. So, um I have decided to update twice a week. But the days are not yet decided. Another chapter is hitting you guys soon.

What do you guys think about Kylie meeting with the Moon Goddess? Did I do the right thing? Or should I take the chapter down and rewrite it? I did it because, if any of you noticed, Kylie hasn't been appearing in most chapters and also the Moon Goddess owes her an explanation for deciding her destiny like that. Kylie needed a well deserved break and that is exactly what I gave her. So anyway, the book will be ending soon and another story will come your way in July or August. But I promise that I will update more regularly on that one.
Song: Alone by Alan Walker
Don't forget to check my other book: Supernatural Complications.
Vote, comment and follow.

June 21, 2023,
Luna.