13: Mate Trouble

"MATE??"They all shouted.
Drama time....
"You can't have another mate besides us" Brian said.
"Who said so? Are you the Moon Goddess or are you the one that gave me four mates.?" None of them could speak. I laughed just as Alec walked through the door.
"Babeee" I shouted upon seeing him. I wrapped my arms around him and showered him with kisses everywhere except his lips. I'm not letting him take my first kiss. Next thing I know, I'm pulled off him roughly and Alec is thrown to the floor. I know what is going to happen next so I put my hand on Ryder's chest and pushed him back.
"Fucking bastard!!" He shouted. I notice that his voice sounds different meaning his wolf has taken over. I let Kylie take over to handle him.
"Ash,calm down. No one's taking me away,okay?" Ash stopped fighting and relaxed a bit. She could feel his pain.
"Ash, I can't be with you. You are married."
"I don't love her Kylie. I love you " Ash held her hands close to his heart. By now every other person had vacated the room to give them privacy. They really love each other but we can't be together.
"I will make it work, Kylie. Just give me some more time. We'll be together. I'll make sure of it. Time is all I need. Can you give me that?" He sounded so broken that a tear fell from his beautiful hazel eyes. Kylie gave me back control .
"I can give you time but I won't wait forever,Ash. Good luck." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled. His eyes gradually changed to black. My smile changed back to a frown.
"Alexa I'm sorry."
"For what?"I asked.
"Can we be friends?"He asked.
"What about your wife?"
"She's cheating so it doesn't matter."
"Alright. My wolf says we can be friends."
"Thanks a lot Alexa"
He smiled and I couldn't help smiling too. Cheers to a new friend!!

Unknown P.O.V
"The fucking Moon Goddess gave her another mate." I still don't know how or maybe she's faking it.
"Babe,it doesn't matter. We have nothing to do with her. Our only---" She was cut off by my angry voice.
"Are you dumb.? Is something wrong with you? Of course it matters. If we want to destroy Brian,we need her. Go to Italy and find out where she's living. Find out who her mate is and everything needed."
"I can't go because of Brian" Ashley said
"Tell him your mum is sick or something. Just make sure you do it ."I dismissed her with a wave of my hand. Now to figure out how to dispose that bitch when I'm done with her.
This is going to be fun. Watch out Alexandra, you will soon be mine.
----------------
Hey my loves,how are you all? So I want to apologise for the late update and I also want to thank you all for more than 70 reads. Many of you may be wondering why I am excited but I didn't expect 50 reads but here I am.
Also I want to let you know about my update schedule. I will update on Fridays but if I feel like it I will update more.

Till then,
Your author,
Ver.