Thank You

15th of June, 2023

I started writing this book in the year 2022. And here I am today. I would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting me and helping me to complete this book.

I would like to thank my friends Gayatri Bora and Himakshi Gayan for supporting me and encouraging me to write.

I would like to thank skyisnotthelimit0712 . She was the first one to like the chapters of my book. She supported me in the days when ther were hardly three or four views in each chapter.

I would like to thank monazoya . She was the first one to comment on my book. When she posted a comment on one of the chapters, I was overwhelmed. It boosted my spirit.

One day, all of a sudden I got a lot of comments on my book. It was nehas22 . I was shocked to see such a large number of comments. It made my day.

I would like to thank vsadh067 , Appsmohan , AksaBenny  and itssaraworld. They supported me by constructive criticism of my work.

I would also like to thank KarishmaGupta2  , gowrisiree , heartydiya , Waiting_Till_Bloom , Daominsihedi and khushbujangid3644 for supporting me throughout this journey by their sweet comments.

Special thanks to OwenFlavia for reading this book even after being faint hearted.

Please pardon me for not being able to mention all of your names. But I would love to do that.

Lastly, I would like to thank you once again. Please give me your blessings and keep supporting me in future.