18.

(unedited and short filler chapter) 

now antonio did not think antheia was a fragile woman nor did he think she was too lady like to give a good slap, but he did not expect for her to take down his over 6ft brother in the span of five minutes. its hard for him to be a gentlemen when there is a woman he thinks is undeniably attractive infront of him sweaty and out of breathe in nothing but workout clothes. just thinking about her being in that state with him being the reason made his pants tighten and he found it hard to swallow. nickolas was impressed by the small woman but his competitive side was there too, so he suggested a rematch. 

antonio looked at antheia and they both smirked. she shrugged her shoulders getting into a fighting stance,

"if thats what you want just dont cry when i drop your ass again." antheia told nickolas.

"too confident for your first win sweetheart." nickolas comments while getting into his stance.

since antheia was observant she could see any little movement he begins to make so she could take advantage and use it against him. she wanted to prove them wrong just because her size doesnt mean she cant handle herself. 

...

out of breath, sweaty, and sore was all antheia and nickolas were once they were done. long story short antheia took the giant man down more than 3 times because neither could let go of the fact they were competitive and she dropped him on his ass each time. antonio could now think he was more attracted to the girl even more after watching the show she put out for them. 

nickolas and her were in the middle of discussing some moves he would teach her later so she could handle herself without taking as much stamina and effort as she did if anyone were to attack her. never had she thought her life would get as if she was in the mafia doing dirty work but here she was learning techniques 'just in case' because of her association with the men she has came to have a liking towards. of course one was more liked than the other, you can guess which that one is though its pretty obvious. 

THIS WAS JUST A FILLER till i can actually get my head straight to be able to write omg im so shit at this LMFAO. ive had bad home problems these past months im so sorry for going ghost and not updatingm im trying babys !!!!