𝟏𝟒.

(unedited)

it had been conflicting antonio on why he had done the gesture for antheia, all he thought was that it was a way to gain her liking towards him so he can get what he wants and leave easily. though antonio also knew that that was a lie since hes always liked the challenges in life given. even if because of who he is, he never had any real challenges.

it was an uneventful day for his men as they lounged around waiting for their boss to bark orders at them. there were men all over the warehouse with nothing to do but entertain themselves. a group was playing a simplified game of poker, another group were sparing as to keep their form ready and locked for their upcoming missions, then lastly the rest were watching a football game playing on a flat screen hung on the wall.

its not that antonio was late but more the fact he had no time to specifically be there since he was the one in charge.

after thirty minutes of the men waiting, the door finally swung open causing the men to stop their actions and jump up to greet their boss. with how they acted anyone would expect them to be US soldiers instead of one the most feared mafia.

it was almost amusing to antonio as he walked in, yet his expression remained as one of a cold-hearted leaders.

" boss." nicholas was the first to speak.

" any news?" antonio asked in a voice that made many of the men avoid eye contact.

every one of them were fearless killers but when it came to their boss they had the mix of respect along fear coursing through them by just mention of his name. they each had witnessed antonios wrath handful of times before which resulted in their fear of him, yet he was their leader meaning he was family and were bonded to him. if anyone ever betrayed him, he would gladly give them a painful death while reminding them why they had the mafias crest burned into them when they had dedicated everything to it by the scolding of metal.

nicholas looked uneasy but antonio was not able to read what he could be uneasy about.

" wherever tio is hiding is secluded. we questioned his staff at his mansion but no one has seen him since july." chris, his third in command, spoke up.

antonio knew mr.lovato was not that bold of a man to act out the way he had in antonios club so he had his team do some research on the situation. turns out he was spot on and harold- mr. lovato, had been helped by a long time rival of antonios.

tio putin was a strong enemy of antonio since birth, they were put against eachother as growing up in many fights being as tio was the son of mikhailov putin, the second most feared mafias leader. he and antonio were both raised to be ruthless leaders yet the difference was; antonio had extremely few morals- whilst tio had none. tio was a strong leader with an even stronger army he had built out of purely fear of him but no one had seen or heard from him in months. antonios men had been trying to track him even before the club incident because as much as antonio hated to admit it, tio was a threat. a threat to his power which he could not overlook.

"we did find one thing.." nicholas trailed off.

nicholas still looking uneasy as antonio was finally able to detect another emotion, worry. nicholas was always also hard to read along side antonio since they both had been brought up trained well enough to hide emotions since it could be seen as weakness, only the other was able to ever see through their shield. so noticing nichlas' worry swirling eyes behind his expressionless mask made antonio clench his jaw knowing whatever came from nicholas would not be a lead to where tio could be.

" what did you find?" antonio tensely asked.

"a name, antheia blesiv." chris spoke again.

nicholas and antonio shared a look before antonio stormed out of the warehouse furious. his only thought was to confront antheia about whether or not she was working with his worst enemy. nicholas chased after his boss and for her sake, the man hoped she was innocent otherwise nicholas knew antonio would make the girl wish for death because of his vile ways.