21.

"so that's your thoughts of me, love?" antonio raises his brow, perfectly sculpted annoying antheia further with his presence.

"when did my thoughts of you matter to you?" antheia asks him.

"they don't, I just find them amusing considering we don't have any relevance to each other for you to have options like so of me." Antonio states back with a smirk.

"well while this is entertaining the fuck out of me, we need to speak beautiful.." his brother tells her. the amusement on everyone's faces is clear much to antheias displeasure.

"and what is it that we need to talk about?" she questions intrigued.
why would the brothers need a discussion with her after everything?

"rules of living in this house. you have no choice to stay here but also it would be strange for you to be living with people like us in this world without being associated with it." Antonio explains.

"im confused. we don't have a choice to stay here but you think associating us with your world that got us here in the first place is a good idea?" dj questions.

"sí." Nicholas grins. he continues; "it benefits everyone in the situation. you work for us while we protect you and provide for you. win, win."

"now you have my attention." antheia smirks. she likes the idea of being in dangerous situations but with the promise of protection. the adrenaline will be the most excitement she's had since.. well since her encounter with the devilous handsome brother whom hasn't left her mind since.

"knew you would be fun sweetheart!" Nicholas exclaims grinning mischievously .

the difference between the brothers never seize to amaze her . Nicholas being the outgoing and goofy one while Antonio is the mysterious, alluring one. you'd think with the way Nicholas is towards her she'd happily go with him but Antonio fills her mind constantly she wouldn't be able to get a thought of Nicholas like the way she thinks of Antonio in.

"we want to initiate you into our world." Nicholas says.

"what's the initiation?" dj questions now seeming uneasy.

"kill someone who's hurt you." Antonio says, voice even with no remorse for what he's asking of the two.

dj and antheia sit stunned.