17.

(unedited)

antheias pov

i feel like im dying.

being dragged out of bed by a 6'2 giant to go on a run and train at 4 am is defiantly not something i was happy about. he is running without breaking a sweat while im almost on the floor hyperventilating , lets just say im out of shape. nicholas and i have become somewhat of friends but im still cautious knowing what i know. antonio has been bipolar with our association, one minute hes calm talking to me then the next its like im not worth being around. which is why when nicholas pulled me literally from my bed this morning i was some what excited to be able to maybe have my mind distracted from the moody man, even tho im defiantly regretting it now. i will never understand how people can do this everyday and enjoy.

"right! now i train you." nicholas exclaims, clapping his hands in a ready manner.

"train me?! i thought this was training?" im trying to catch my breathe still.

"oh no sweetie, training as in fighting and seeing which weapon you can control." he smirks, this is defiantly not what i thought my day would be like.

"or we can go inside and i can finally eat that cheesecake in the fridge." trying to persuade him i say.

i really want my cheesecake man.

"no, get your ass in the gym now ." he cheekily demands. im starting to question why i like him more out of the brothers. speak of the devil and he shall come, antonio walks into the gym same time as me and nicholas. nicholas is a touchy person which antonio obviously knows but when he slaps my ass to get me on the training mat, antonio entire face seems to harden and his eyes stays on nicholas as he walks up to his brother. another thing ive learned since the beginning of knowing these men is that they are very secretive but it still doesnt stop my curiosity. the two start whispering among themselves, at first i think its about their business but then they look over to me and it looks as if antonio is mad. did i do something? then i look at nicholas and see that it seems like hes mocking antonio while he smirks and walks over to me. 

"lets see what you got beautiful." nicholas states, he walks by and slaps my ass again. at this point im used to it so i just roll my eyes but when i look at antonio hes staring at me looking pissed. its bad that all he has to do is look at me and i would do anything he asks me to. 

"stop slapping her ass and maybe she could show us if she can fight or not, brother." antonio says with a tone i cant pinpoint. 

"wait, fight? since when was i fucking fighting?" i laugh out but no one laughs with me. 

next thing i know is nicholas swiping my feet from underneath me. i have really bad anger issues and that just triggered them. i growl and get up turning to him,

" what the fuck is wrong with you?" swinging on nicholas, i clock the jackass on his right cheek making his head turn and a bruise start to form already. 

hi my pretty whores, im so sorry im such shit at updating and even getting to the good parts of the story but im trying to do it slowly and figure out how to set the characters with their personalities and like conversations which is surprisingly so hard. please tell me if you guys have any tips or advice on anything, i hope you guys are enjoying this. this book is getting so much more attention than i expected and im seriously so so excited! thank you for reading :)