𝐜𝐨-𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫? [𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭]

hi! not an update obviously.

so as ive said in my last upload, im very bad at updating because of my lack of skill with the writing. i dont particularity believe i am a bad write; im just not very good at getting the ideas from my head and putting them down to where its lengthened into a story with details and conversations.  

so i am asking if anyone is interested in writing this book with me as like a co-author?

we would message on here (maybe through phone number once we are comfortable) first to know eachother, then we would discuss my ideas for the book and plots, of course input is always welcomed and their own ideas matter which could be also included, i have a pinterest board with like the theme/aesthetic and quotes i would like to twist but put into the book, give eachother advice on writing, and then we can focus on working on writing the book. we can make a schedule on when is best to write then upload. i will not give out my wattpad information (obviously) but they can send me their draft of what they wrote and i can incorporate my own writing into it if i find needed. of course credit to them will be done in everything that is due with this book.

so please inbox me or comment and let me know if this is of interest for you. im just really struggling but i believe the idea i have for this book is worth putting out there and reaching for help to complete it to do so.