𝟗.

(unedited)

antonio

stronzo.

my brother blames me for antheia getting caught up in the crossfire of what happened at my club with mr.vinty. i didnt know the girl would be there so he needs to learn not to disrespect me about a fucking girl. i have kept my anger to a minimum since the second he started yelling at me for antheia being held at gunpoint by the now dead pig but he is ticking my nerves by the second. 

my father had called to inform me that the senator was requesting to meet with me about some deal she wants to make. he doesnt need to know that the deal is really her wanting illegal weapons for whatever business she tends to with a bit of fucking on the side. the woman is attractive, shes been trying to open her legs for me the second we began deals with her. 

i dont feel like a fuck, which is not normal for me. fucking is my stress relief aside from downing whiskey like its water. i just cant think about my cock in anyone else but that little vixen that has been swirling in my deranged mind for weeks now. 

the things i would do to corrupt the bratty girl my brother has been spending time with is all i can picture since seeing that innocent round face of hers. those pouty lips would feel fucking amazing around my cock. 

i realize im staring off into space in the middle of a meeting with my men. as my mind finally gets ahold of the conversation taking place between nicholas and tate, my second, they are speaking of the club incident trying to decide if there was anyone else involved. mr.vinty was a confident man but was not a stupid man so there was no way he would cross me unless he had someone working with him that made him sure of succeeding. shame he didnt, now his blood stains one of my favorite rugs at the club. 

thinking of death makes a smirk spread on my face. call me a sick man but death is so satisfying to me, i love watching the soul leave their eyes. everyone knows what kind of man i am. theyve learned never to cross me unless they want to give me the chance at becoming a creative one with the ways i find to kill them. i am called a soulless man but thats the fun of it. 

death brings me satisfaction.