𝟑.

( unedited )

antheia

" hello? " 

i hear a male voice call out. looking up and around i see it is a tall muscular man standing infront of me. i have to crane my neck all the way to look up at him from where i sit on the curb when he makes it infront of me. he seems relieved that i acknowledge him for some reason.

' wait, is he speaking to me? ' i think.

" hi? " i say in more of a questioning way.

" Are you alright miss? " he asks. his voice is deep and has an accent.

" yes, why do you ask..? " i answer.

" well it is 3 am and you are sitting on a curb in town by yourself. to be quite honest, i thought you were little girl and something bad had happened." he says scratching his chin. 

" so you decide to walk up to a little girl at 3 am and try to talk to her. not creepy at all " i reply.

he looks taken back by my attitude. or maybe its the fact i had just called him out for being a creep. either way, i dont care since it is creepy either way for a tall tattooed man to come up to a woman at 3am.

" watch how you speak to me.  i was checking to see if said ' little girl ' was okay because i thought she could be dead. " he says.

 his tone had a growl in it so i assume he was upset with my accusation. 

" i still find it a bit weird but whatever. are we done here? " i ask, with the same attitude i had.

" go home or to a hotel, little girl. " he replies sharply while walking to his car. he gets in slamming the door and racing off. 

' oh no i made big guy upset ' i think to my self sarcastically.

___

when i had gotten back to the apartment, i knocked on the door hoping dj would finally open it. when there was no answer i resulted in banging on it. i wasnt worried about the neighbors, mr. foso had hearing problems and then for some reason all of the apartment complex residents seemed to keep their distance from me. finally the door was opened but i wasnt dj who had opened it, it was the girl who i heard giggling hours before.

she was standing in a zip up jacket of djs with it half way zipped and her panties. she gave me a nasty glare when i walked past her and yelled goodnight to dj to the kitchen. then when dj had yelled goodnight and loves me, she scoffed.

" is there a problem? " i ask her.

" yeah actually, who are you? " she says in a bitchy tone. her voice is squeaky and she sounds as if she just breathed in helium.

" im djs bestfriend and roommate. again, is there a problem? " i reply with more attitude than i used with tattooed guy earlier.

" yes because im his girlfriend and i never said he was allowed to be around other girls. so why is he living with you?! " she basically screeches out.

it is 4 am now, i do not want to hear basically a dying cat at this time. dj had told me he has a girlfriend but ive never heard much about his love life because we both feel if we get in a relationship and talk about it often then its bad luck.

" that seems like a you and him problem. tell dj in the morning that i have to talk to him. " i say tiredly.

i go in my room and plop down on my bed. this night has been frustrating. first tattoo guy and now a half naked bimbo in my apartment . this is why i stick to myself, not that anyone tries to have something to do with me anyway.

after overthinking it for like 20 minutes,  i pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts. my eyes landing on 'nicholas'  i click his contact going to messages. i sit there contemplating on what i should say without sounding weird.

' hey! its antheia. the girl you bumped into haha. '

trying not to also over think this i press send and hope i didnt sound too stupid. this is the first guy who has had any genuine interaction with me in awhile so i dont want to seem stupid or like i want sex.

i set my phone on its charger and go to the bathroom to shower. after my shower i do my night routine and then climb into bed. grabbing my phone to check all of my socials, i notice a notification. 

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬

'  lets say you and me lunch tomorrow @ leos garden? ;) ' 

smiling i type,

' hm okay but what time? i dont function well before 11, letting you know now haha :) '

' well in that case, how about 12? '

' 12 is good ! ' 

going to sleep is difficult because im filled with excitement but i manage.