𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

♬ But I like when you take me under
It feels so good when I suffer ♬

Claire Leclerc POV

We left for the hotel, the dinner was fairly normal and I helped Max tuck Olivia into bed. Since she was in one of those attached rooms I had to go through Max's room to get out. As I was doing it I feel his hand grabbing my wrist. I look back at him confused.

"I want you, do you want me baby?" He asks getting closer and I feel my heart racing.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Claire. I want you, now. I want to kiss you, I want to make you mine. I'm done going back and forth. I want you for myself. I want to kiss you, to touch you, to love you. More importantly, I want to wake up with you by my side" He says leaning down and I am speechless.

"Fuck it" I say grabbing his face and kissing him. My bag is on the floor as quickly as I feel his arms lifting me up and I cross my legs behind his back.

"You are gorgeous with that shirt but I will have to take it off now" He says between the kisses he was distributing on my neck and I feel the chills down my spine. Fuck.

I couldn't even dare to speak. He gently put me on his bed and took my shirt off. I could see he was nervous too but the desire on his face was above it all. I kicked my heels off and he got the message, he undresses himself until only his boxers stayed and I undressed myself until only my underwear was there for him to watch as I sat down watching him too. Let me thank myself for choosing a thong and a cute bra or I would be embarrassed.

He gulped and I smirked watching his every detail before getting to his face. Our eyes meet and his eyes almost darkened with desire. His hand gently grabs my neck and he makes me face him as he leaned down.

"You are making me fucking crazy about you. Do you know that? I think about you when I go to sleep and I think about you when I wake up" He says teasing me maintaining very little distance between our lips.

"You are not alone on that Max. Make it happen once and for all. No games. We are already in too deep" I say giving him a smile and he nods.

"I can agree with agree"

His lips touched mine and I knew there would be no more doubts after that. I fell back with him on top of me, the kiss was passionate, almost desperate. I think both of us have been longing for this moment for weeks, maybe months. I know I have. I felt his member poking my stomach and that made me want him even more. Oh God, when was the last time I got laid? Last year? That's just depressing.

"I want you on top baby. I want you to be in control, I'm all yours" He whispers in my ear after the kiss and I was already sweating, I felt myself getting wetter by the words.

"Since when are you one to be controlled?" I ask as we turned around and I found myself on top of him as his eyes faced me with amusement.

"Only you can control me. You are the only one I trust, enjoy it" He says giving me a smile. I sit down and I feel his hand on my back, in a split second my bra fell on him but he threw it away while he smiled.

"Let's get this started then" I say getting off his lap so I could take my panties off and he just watched me as I slowly did it. He was clearly enjoying it.

"Oh baby. This took us way too long" He says as I watched him wet his lips.

I pushed his boxers down and I was pleased with what I had found. But I am way more nervous about how this will go. Men I've been with were usually too masculine to let me control sex.

"We need a condom. Olivia is more than enough" I say looking at him waiting for a location for his condom.

"I got that covered, I figured I wasn't the only one wanting this" He says pointing to the bed stand with a smug on his face, I looked and there was a box of condoms. Clearly, he had thought this through and I am glad he did.

"Sit down baby" I say taking him by surprise but he obeys sitting and resting his back on the wall. I smile watching as impatiently grabbed my breasts.

"Look at me, forget about everything else, and don't overthink it. I'm sorry I will have to think of something bad to not finish in seconds, you will do whatever you want to and you will make me go to heaven and back" He says grabbing my face gently when I was starting to overthink it and I smile.

"You are too fucking good to be true Verstappen" I say kissing him and he quickly grabs my hair and deepens the kiss. 

I slowly let my nails cross his skin and I felt his eyes on me. I looked at him and the look he gave just make me want him more. He was almost mesmerized, he watched my every move and the desire on his face was clear. I grabbed the condom and gave it to him. 

"Put it on. I will watch" I say smirking and he laughs.

"Fine by me" He answers while putting it on and I smile.

I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly guided him inside me, I felt it as it slowly filled me in making me moan and he let his head fall back as I feel his breathing get faster and heavier. When it finally got all in he took a deep breath and his hands grabbed my thighs.

"You feel great baby" He moans as he buried his head in my neck. He started kissing me there and I feel his hand traveling up in my thigh. 

"Don't you dare" I warn him as I felt his circular movements on my hip.

"I won't be the only one enjoying this darling" He says kissing my neck.

The circular movements start on my clit and I joined him in the moans. This man was killing me. And I felt my body starting to shake, my legs were almost numb from all the movements, in that moment he wrapped his arm around my waist and turned us around.

"Look at me baby" He says in a raspy voice and I do so meeting his eyes instantly. 

His movements get faster and he kisses me with passion. His movements got faster and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, my breathing was fast, my heart was beating like it was going to burst on my chest, my bell was contracting and I was shaking like crazy. Is this what it feels like before an orgasm?

"I love you" Max mutters giving one last deep thrust and I come.

I had an orgasm for the first time ever. A guy cared about me enough to make me come. His body fell by my side and I was still feeling the aftermath when his revelation hit me. He said he loved me. When I expected him to just turn his back and sleep, I feel him turning in my direction.

"Get some rest, we can shower tomorrow morning" He says as I felt my eyes closing.

"Thank you"

The words came out of my mouth while he pulled me closer and I fell asleep. But the last thing that crossed my mind is the "I love you". Did he say it? Am I crazy? I mean, I didn't answer and he didn't even think twice so I must have imagined it. Right?