𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

♬ You cut my breaks
Then kiss on my face
So where are you coming from? ♬

Claire Leclerc POV

The moment Max got in, Liv was in his arms and he picked her up proudly. I kept talking to Sophie when I felt Max's hand on mine gently. I looked at him confusedly.

"I want a picture of the three of us" Liv says happily and I laugh.

"But I still have to paint your dad's face. Give me 10 minutes and he will come down very handsome" The moment I say it Olivia stops to look at her father, and Sophie and Victoria also look at him.

"You are getting painted too? This will be epic" Victoria says laughing.

"Everything for my girl" He says putting Liv ont he floor since she was asking.

"Which one?" His mom asks and everyone laughs.

"Don't be like that" He says before we get upstairs. 

"Do you want to take a quick shower or have you done it on the motorhome?" I asked as he was heading to my room.

"Give me 5 minutes for a quick bath" He says going to his door.

"I have laid out your outfit so you can match the mermaid team, the Red Bull t-shirt is not the best choice" I say before he gets in, he looks back and he smiles.

"You look gorgeous in pastel tones, love the makeup" He says before getting in his room, and I am shocked for a moment.

I went into my room and saw if my make-up was already screwed up. This glitter would be fucked up to get rid of but I did something similar on Victoria and Sophie so I'm not the only one who will have a difficult time getting rid of the glitter in my face and hair. They told me it would dissolve in water so I only hope it's true.

 They told me it would dissolve in water so I only hope it's true

I got out of my room after 10 minutes and knocked on Max's door. The make-up was fine and I only picked up some glitter so I could do something light on Max, nothing on his hair though. 

"You can come in" He says and I get in to find a shirtless Max who was finishing buttoning his pants.

"Jesus Christ Max. You told me I could get in" I say turning around quickly and he laughs.

"I consider myself to be pretty attractive so turn around and appreciate it" He says without a care in the world. I spent one more minute turned around and when I looked he was buttoning the colorful shirt I bought him and I loved it on him.

"That looks good on you" I say smiling and he nods.

"You are a good stylist. She looks phenomenal, you did a great job" He says happily.

"Are you ready to have some glitter on your face? I will do just like mine minus the hair" I say getting closer with a blue glitter and he nods sitting down on the bed and looking up at me.