𝐗𝐗𝐕, 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR: ALCOHOL USE, MENTION OF DATE RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT, DRUNK PEOPLE, PARTYING, EXPLICIT CONTENT, MILDLY DUBIOUS CONSENT (THEY ARE BOTH DRUNK)

---

MY FIRST KILL HAD GONE SMOOTHLY AND WITHOUT TOO MUCH FUSS FROM THE HUMAN I'D JUST MURDERED.

He was a young guy, probably mid to late twenties. Older than myself, but handsy, assuming that I was much younger than I really was. I giggled at a few of his comments and batted my eyes. He was drunk, flirting back at me and trying to kiss me, whispering "your boyfriend over there doesn't have to know."

He was wrong on that matter, Caius never took his eyes off of me. Marcus gave me a few glances, but he was busy with a young woman who was stumbling all over the place. My blonde boyfriend gave the man I was about to kill a death glare so predatory I thought for a moment he may come over here and drain him instead of myself.

Before Caius would get that chance, however, I sunk my teeth into his muscular neck, taking as much as I wanted with swiftness.

Groaning, he'd fallen onto me before sighing. He wasn't afraid, had no issues with being bitten and killed by a vampire. Caius told me that the venom would do it's job, drawing him into death like a twisted lullaby.

It didn't take long for the rest of the Coven to take their pick of the litter. The crowd was filled with vampires and horrible people. Scammers, people with bad intentions for the immortal ladies they danced with. Renata said before I walked into the courtyard that plenty of the men had date rape drugs on them, planning on violating whoever they slipped the drug to.

After all of the things I heard I didn't care that I'd just killed someone. When he slumped over, dead, I checked his pocket and found one of those crushed up pills that one could slip into a drink with ease.

Unfortunately, clarity only lasted for a few minutes as I headed over to Caius, wrapping my arms around him with giggly drunkenness that I didn't realize could come on so quickly.

Caius was far drunker, his blood saturated with the woman he'd killed. She was falling over, and it seemed that he would be the same way too as he could barely hold onto me.

"I love your dress," he slurred. "It's so short."

It was. I didn't have the best sense of style, and thankfully Luna and I were the same height and had the same size clothing. Though, since my breasts were bigger, they didn't fit the same way into the dress, hiking it up and being so short that if someone looked a certain way, they could see a hint of my underwear.