❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕❞

Click

The door unlocks and they step inside König's house. It's simple. No fancy decor, but there's some mess here and there.

"We're home"

She chuckles.

"Where should I put my stuff?"

"Oh, you can just put it on the counter."

He points to the kitchen counter, and she sets her things down. König's head is down but he looks up at her through his eyebrows.

She sits down on a chair and looks out the window. The grey clouds make way for the sun as it shines on her skin. Highlighting her eyes, making that gentle glow on her cheeks.

He straightens his posture, trying hard not to show that he's utterly head over heels for her. He slowly reaches for his phone and takes a photo of her.

"König?"

He gets startled by the call of his name and accidentally drops his phone on the floor.

"Ah.. Sorry about that."

He picks it up and checks for cracks.

"Uh..What did you want to tell me?"

She hides her laughter from Königs clumsiness, and when she calms herself she starts to speak.

"Uhm..What do you want to do?"

The moment she says that he freezes.

I didn't really plan this out..

"Would you.. like to watch a movie?"

He asks with a hopeful smile.

"Ooh yes!"

"You can just wait on the couch while I make us some popcorn."

She nods and hops off her chair heading over to the living room. König watches her with careful eyes.

Don't trip.

He starts heating up the popcorn. His breathing pace is loud but calm.

The popcorn finishes and he pours it into a bowl. He takes heavy footsteps to the living room.

"There you are."

She says, looking up at him.

"Mhm, I'm here. Were you worried about me?"

He places the bowl of popcorn down on the table in front of her.

"You wish."

He chuckles and sits next to her on the couch.

"What movie would you like to watch?"

She requests her movie and König starts putting it on the screen. He's in full focus until he feels a piece of popcorn touch his face.

"I.. What was that?"

He looks around him trying to find the flying object that hit his cheek.

She hides her giggles. He gasps loudly, feeling betrayed.

"It was you wasn't it? You cheeky little maus.."

He softly tackles her and she squeals.

Careful König, don't crush her..

He chuckles and admires her laughing face.

She's beautiful.

"Get off!"

She tries to push him off. He brings his arms around her.

"Never."

They laugh a bit more before König decides to let her go. He sits up on the couch and waits for her to get up as well.