❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐❞

Sleep was hard to catch for König that night. He contemplates if the words he said to her held a good conversation. Folding his arms, laying on his uncomfortable bed, staring at the ceiling. 

Ah.. When will I get rest

Ding!

König grabs his phone from his bedside table. As he's squinting from the bright light. He sees her text at the top of the screen.

He smiles a little. 

"Hi"

Was what she texted. 

"Hey"

The anticipation of her reply had him nervous but excited. 

"Wyd?"

König sits up on his bed.

"Trying to sleep haha"

"Oh lol"

He has a question to ask.

Would it be too much?

"We should hang out again"

Ah.. Scheiße.. What will she say?

"We should!!"

A small blush spreads across his face while he was thinking of their future time together. 

"Would a walk be fine?"

Hope it doesn't rain.. I don't want her to get rained on. 

"Sure! Sounds good"

He laughs a little. Smiling more and already thinking of what he has planned for her..

"Is tomorrow good?"

His patience can't wait for 2 days to see her again. He wants to see her soon. In fact, he wants to see her now.. 

"Mhm!"

König sets his phone down on the blanket. And starts thinking of her eyes. Her face in general. 

She's beautiful..

Then he thinks of what she would look like tomorrow. 

He covers his face with his hands and falls back laying on the bed. When he uncovers his face he feels how hot his cheeks are.

Why is she so beautiful..

Ding!

Ah.. Another message? 

König picks up his phone. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow König!”

Just from a simple text. König feels like he could run around the entire room. When she says his name, when she looks up at him, when she’s just standing near him. 

König remembers their time in college. He was very awkward in that time of his life. It’s a bit embarrassing but at least he met her.. König has always liked her.. Ever since the first time he saw her across from him.

He sighs gently. 

König lays back down on his bed. Deciding on whether to retry the whole sleep thing. He stares at her text, sort of hoping that she sends him one more message.