❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓❞

König has been back home from the military for 5 months now. It's only a few weeks before he's back on his feet.

As he watches his coffee swirl in his cup, he finally takes a sip. He stares out the window and sees the afternoon sky. 

He thinks back to their day spent together 2 days ago.. 

Her eyes. Her smile. Her laughter. The way her skin glows underneath the sun. She's beautiful..

He sighs, utterly in love.

I wish I had more time with her..

He takes his phone out from his pocket and starts texting her.

"Hey"

He stops typing.

"Hey :)"

He smiles, happy with himself as he finishes his greeting with an emoji.

He presses send and sips his coffee once more.

Ding!

"Hi :)"

Ah.. She replied with a smiley as well. So cute.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

His heart does leaps.

"Will an aquarium be fine?"

"Ooh! Yes yes!"

He grins in excitement. 

"Cool! Meet me there tomorrow afternoon"

He shuts his eyes and thinks of her. The warm feeling inside of him creeps up to his face and he smiles when he can feel himself blushing. 

Ah.. I can't with this girl. She's too cute.

He opens his eyes once more. 

Another sip of his coffee and he sets the cup on the counter. He unlocks his phone and scrolls through recommended aquariums to visit. It takes a while for him to find the perfect place, but when he finds it his mind is set on one thing. 

She's going to love it here. I bet she will just look so beautiful tomorrow..

The cold crisp air hugs Königs arms. Causing him to shiver a little. The sky grows a dark blue, like a painting of the sea floor.

It's getting cold.. I should take a warm shower. 

He nods in content.

Yeah.. That would be nice.

He walks over to the bathroom and turns on the shower. He undresses and steps in, letting the hot water run down his back and chest. He sighs in relief as the coldness leaves his body. 

König steps out of the steamy shower and onto the slightly wet floor.

Oops. Got the floor a bit wet.

He wraps a towel around his waist and leaves the bathroom.

When he makes it to his bedroom, he drys his tall shape and hangs his towel on the chair by his desk.

He sighs. 

He changes into comfortable clothes and runs his fingers through his hair. Fixing it a little. 

He takes a few steps closer to his bed and heavily drops down onto it. He lays there, a bit spread out. 

He closes his eyes and just lets his mind wander for a bit. By now the sky is completely dark. The sky now looking like spilled black ink.