Chapters 23: Despair, The easy way out, shadow man, coward

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Sum Head canons (For this story anyway)

-Shanks threatened Kaido with some blackmail material in order to stop him from going to Marineford, the blackmail Shanks had contains the shit he did or was up to when he was a Rocks pirates that he obtained from both Whitebeard, who he usually drank with up until his death, along with Shakky when he visits the bar to talk with Rayleigh. The information was something Kaido would never let see the light of day.

-Kaido didn't gave Yamato "The talk" solely because anyone who even talked to his child, much less flirting with him, would be dead... he probably should have given Yamato to Black maria for sex ed, but his drunk ass could give less of a shit about that and instead he gave more shit about shaping Yamato to be the next shogun after Orochi.

-There was a time where Shanks got severely drunk along with his crew mates, in their drunken state, they held an entire kingdom hostage and forced them to listen to the drunken future Yonko crew sing "Enormous penis" by Da vinci's Notebook... Uta was still a baby and just cheered along.

-Big mom knows something is off with Stussy after meeting the woman again after somewhere around a decade or 2 later after the Rock's disbanded, she knows that she is Stussy... but also not the Stussy she knew at the same time.

-Smoothie prefers to kick her opponents a lot due to her legs being not only long but seemingly having more muscles then her arms, probably because she is part of the long leg tribe, she speculates. Thus, she wore a leotard, mainly finding it easier to kick while wearing it along with increased movement, speed, and flexibility. Her second favorite thing is to bitch slap the fuck out of her enemies with her large hands.

-Luffy is good at mathematics, especially fast calculation. It just has to be about food, because he finds normal numbers boring.

-Teach has naturally made the shit list with all Yonkos and remaining Rocks pirates (Shanks for the scar, Kaido, Linlin, Shiki, Stussy and [Redacted] for killing a Rocks pirate), the government because of having 2 devil fruit powers which makes his existence a threat, the marines for his resignation and breaking inmates out of Impel Down, the straw hat pirates, the whitebeard pirates and the revolutionary army's chief of staff.

-Aokiji, after retiring from the marines, spent his time going around sightseeing, drinking away his sorrows in a bar, sometimes being a standup comedian from time to time and just genuinely enjoying his life as a free man now

-Former admiral Zephyr knows Kizaru was a stoner, but didn't bother to snitch on him when the man himself offered his teacher some of his own zaza from time to time, essentially making a mutual relationship with him

-(Maybe/In consideration) Uta has an unhealthy obsession for Luffy due to her trauma from being abandoned by Shanks (Later on getting more traumatized when she learns she was responsible for Elegia's demise), and being Uta's first and only friend who played and cared for her whenever she was at Foosha( Honestly something about how Uta acts before she perform Backlight and captured the straw-hats along with Luffy in One piece film Red just seems... Possessive to say the least)

-Ace can play the trumpet

Summary: Despair, The easy way out, shadow man, coward

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Mascarpone, Joscarpone, Smoothie, Luffy, Cracker

PREVIOUSLY: