Chapter 19: Reactions around the world

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Alright TeleHEAD finally reach over 3k+ Subscribers, neat.

Summary: Recalling events, Celebration, Worry, straw-hats spotted, next in line, a bet, the legendary marine, the descent

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Panna, Yuen, Luffy, Myukuru, Marble, Effiler, Opera, Mont-d'or, Galette, Poire, Smoothie, Katakuri, Brulee, Poire, Melise,

previously:

"We shall call this operation..."

.

.

.

"Night witches"

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 19

After leaving the archipelago, Panna poked Yuen's shoulder to get his attention.

"Ne Yuen, what did you and Luffy talk about?" She said while slowly moving her finger to poke his left cheek, Yuen expression lit up while being unaffected by her older sister's poking and Luffy turned towards Panna and hummed when he heard his name.

"Ah! I picked up something about his battles-yu!" The siblings and mama raised their heads before slowly turning towards Yuen and Panna curiously.

"What about them?"

"He never talked about using Haki at all-yu!" This raised some eyebrows and caused some to go wide eyed before all slowly stared at their brother in either curiosity or slight amazement.

Panna on the other hand just waved it off "He probably would have mentioned using Haki somewhere down the line when he tells us more about his little adventure during Paradise...Right?" Panna said while turning and questioning Luffy at the last part.

"Eh, only one time!" Now that caused more eyebrows to be raised at his response.

"When you were fighting Gecko Moria then?" Panna asked tilting her head, her older sister Lola did talk about how Luffy and his little group of pirates beat the warlord and freed her along with some other people, especially freeing and getting a new crewmate.

"Nah! He was strong but didn't need to use it against him!" The siblings that were on the same thought along the lines of Panna were now surprised, then who?

"Who forced you to use Haki then?"

"Crocodile!"

"Ah, the Warlord I se-Wait WHAT?!" Panna was nodding as if that made sense before fully registering what her brother said and turning to look surprised.

Myukuru stepped up while raising an eyebrow at all her siblings especially towards Luffy "Didn't some Commodore beat Crocodile?"

Yuen raised a finger to that statement "Ah about that."

Yuen went to explain how it was bizarre and strange for a mere Commodore to defeat a Warlord (Which they agreed, either that was due to Marine's incompetence to see one's potential to be higher ranked or the warlord had been slacking off and gotten weak over time) and also how in the newspaper it also mentioned Luffy along with his other fellow pirate mates being spotted in Arabasta during Crocodile's downfall.

Even the siblings who weren't the brightest could see the picture of what really went down in Arabasta.

"That commodore didn't beat Crocodile, it was Luffy, wasn't it?" Effiler said what everyone was thinking about while glancing at Luffy.