Chapter 21 : Search and Destroy

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Sum Head canons (For this story anyway)

Shanks still has two arms, meaning Mihawk usually spars and clashes with him when he feels bored (Just a reminder)

Shiki definitely has all three forms of Haki (He went against Garp and Sengoku, actively went and fought Roger (Persuading him for an alliance but failing everytime, resulting in a fight) along with a pretty strong devil fruit (Man can levitate a chunk of the ocean and either throw it or drown a devil fruit user with it)

Rock's IQ might be on par with Roger, Garp and Luffy, I can see this man being terrifying to others but a complete dumbass to his crewmates.

Garp once threw Luffy into an illegal underground boxing ring as a part of training... He won and became the new champion of said ring.

Linlin has slept with a few of her female crewmates back when she was a Rocks (I just have this gut feeling she has slept with both man and woman)

Ace flames get hotter and stronger as time progresses, right now his flames are progressing to a yellowish white.

Blackbeard got absolutely wrecked by Whitebeard before his eventual death at Marineford, (Remember, Akainu was taken care of thanks to Luffy, so he was less injured and tired in the confrontation) Almost getting killed but unfortunately Whitebeard had succumbed to his wounds.

Summary: Search and destroy

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Luffy, Smoothie, Cracker, Viro, Anglais,

previously:

"Gomu-Gomu Gigante pistol!" The port shook along with several screams piercing the night and they looked at the harbor with smoke rising from the distance.

The Charlottes just stared at the smoke, some twitched their eyebrows before sighing and just running towards the harbor.

Their brother sure was reckless.

PRESENT:

Chapter 21

The charlottes split off in separate directions, going building-to-building and clearing them out of any enemies while their mother did the same, slowly walking while her children around and below 12 followed behind her closely.

Although she made sure that Smoothie would chase down and join Luffy in demolishing them. Right now her son was making a beeline towards the center, their main base.

He could probably handle himself just fine but she still wanted someone to keep an eye on him, there are many ways to tell a person's personality when they fight.

And Luffy is proving to be similar to Cracker...

Reckless

For the rest of her children...

Anyone above and around 13 were trained in combat by either personally herself or their older siblings, they can reliably take on the fools hiding considering they were clearlt beneath them with their pathetic 'display of strength' at their harbor.

As she walked further towards the center of the island, She could see smoke and fog coming from several locations, sometimes accompanied by the screaming and agony of people.