Chapter 15: Re-introduction, Retribution

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Summary: Porchemy's situation, Charlotte's re-introduction, Bounty explanation, Payback.

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Luffy, Yuen, Panna, Chiffon, Bavarois, Basans, Moscato, Opera, Newichi, Newji, Newsan, Newshi, Newgo, Nutmeg, Akimeg, Allmeg, Harumeg and Fuyumeg, Anana, Perospero, Katakuri, Smoothie, Snack, Cracker, Poire, Amande

previously:

"Because we can repay him back for what he did to our brother~"

"Make it slow and painful"

"Yes mama"

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 15

Luffy along with his siblings who couldn't handle the sight of torture or gore were escorted into the waiting room located inside the ship, The siblings who would be giving retribution upon Porchemy emphasize about how "Violent and brutal" the payback would be for the man who dared tortured one of their brothers.

Luffy Went with his weaker hearted siblings because they didn't want him to have any bad memories surface if he kept being around the bastard Porchemy.

Although they were considering giving him the honors to finish off the bastard for good once they were done with him hanging by a thread of his life.

Considering the fact that Luffy was tortured at such a very young age, he was guaranteed to have gained heavy trauma and his piece of shit grandfather probably never thought of giving him therapy if the man even knew about the events that transpired.

Hell

He probably added or made the trauma even stronger for him, even if he knew about what had happened or not. But they were based on assumptions from what they have gathered about the marine "hero" so far.

He was with his siblings who were either younger than him or around his age (Yuen) along with Panna, Chiffon, Bavarois, Basans, Moscato and Opera

The Decuplets had left and came back with boxes of toys for their siblings who were still children and several snacks and drinks to keep the older siblings occupied.

The 29 Charlottes including Luffy were chilling inside with the very young siblings playing around while the others were relaxing and conversing on either sofas or beanie bags.

"Luffy, is that guy really the same man who tortured you back in Foosha?" Panna asked with her ungloved hand on his shoulder looking at him worried, she took off her animal Claw gloves as soon as they step inside the waiting room and put them somewhere her child siblings wouldn't be able to reach, the claws were very sharp after all.

She would always attempt to cheer her siblings up if they seemed down about something.

The siblings sitting down also shot a look of concern towards their younger/older brother, some of the children who were smart and mature for their age also looked at Luffy worried for their older brother.

Luffy nodded towards her "Yea, I can't forget his face and his Tattoos" he said before looking up at the ceiling remembering how painful it was.

How lonely it was.

Noticing how he was drifting off to into memories, she squeezed his shoulders to pull him back to reality which worked.

He shot a bright smile at his older sister for that, Panna giving her own smile in return.