Chapter 7: Finally

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Summary: surprise Siblings, Amande and Brulee talk

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Amande, Katakuri, Brulee, smoothie

previously:

"WE ARE YOUR OLDER SIBLINGS!"

.

.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!"

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 7

Luffy was gaping at these 3 tall people who proclaimed that they were his older siblings

"O-Older siblings?! No way! I only shared a cup of sake with Sabo and Ace!"

Katakuri stepped forward and explained slowly "We are your Blood-related siblings... From your mother's side"

Luffy tilted his head at this "Mother? I have a mom?"

They winced at this, he hasn't been told about who she was.

Amande Nodded "Yeah, which makes us your older siblings!"

Luffy just nodded and beamed at that, he had other siblings besides Ace and Sabo!

"Okay!" 

The three Charlottes sweat dropped at that (he sure is quick to accept).

Rayleigh, who had been watching from the sidelines, was stunned and shocked from the revelation

"Big mom is Luffy's mother?!"

Brulee nodded towards Rayleigh "yeah, when he was born, he was stolen from us by dragon"

She explained while scowling.

Rayleigh widen his eyes a bit at that, he doesn't know what dragon was like in person, he had heard rumors of him from several people on what dragon was like, it didn't make sense for him to steal Luffy if the rumors about him were true, maybe something had happened that caused him to kidnap Luffy?

Rayleigh questioned them "Are you sure?"

Katakuri had stepped forward "Yeah, we were there when it happened, before we could do anything he had disappeared when lightning struck" he said grimacing, it was his worse failure.

Luffy tilted his head at them "I was stolen by Dad?" 

Amande nodded before explaining further "When you were born, dragon had snuck into the nursery and stole you from your crib." 

Brulee flinched at that, she had been there when it happened after all.

Luffy was scratching his head at this "He sounds like a bad guy...But he saved Sabo from that mean Celestial dragon"

He was contemplating, he stole him from his other side of his family which would make him bad, but he also saved his Sabo-nii which made him good.

Katakuri narrowed his eyes at that, he didn't know he had another stepbrother "Sabo?"

Luffy nodded at him beaming "Yeah! Sabo! we shared a cup of sake with Ace and Sabo became my big brother also!" Luffy's smile dimmed a bit 

"We thought he died when he was shot by a celestial dragon years ago... But turns out his alive!"

"So, what do you plan to do?" Rayleigh stepped forward and asked them

"We plan to bring him back to Totto land to reunite him with our family" Brulee replied.