Part 30

We somehow made it out of the room of requirement alive after Goyle set the entire place on fucking fire. Yes. You heard me. ON FIRE!
He could've killed us all but for some reason I don't quite understand Harry saved the assholes, sometimes I think he must have a crush on Malfoy. Who saves a Malfoy?!

Harry, Hermione and Ron insisted that I stay in the middle of a battlefield as they had 'things' to take care of. They think I'm a child but I've gone through enough that I can stand for myself.

Have I just had an odd bit of a adrenaline rush? Has it made me overconfident with my abilities? Yes. 

I throw a spell at a death eater and it sends him flying into the wall. I look to my side and see Lavender Brown fighting off Greyback by herself. I rush over to help but I'm too late. Her body lands on the floor and a cry comes out of my mouth. 

"Hello princess. How'd you get out of your cell?" He stomps toward me and I instinctively back up. I take it back, I have no confidence in myself anymore. 

I raise my wand but as I do so he slaps it out my hand. I am now at a wall, I cannot go back any further. I look up and he's towering over me ready to attack. 

"I've wanted to do this for a whole year" He growls lowering down to me. "Fuck you" I say calmly and knee him in the groin, he doubles over and falls to the floor. I spot a large rock beside me and I smash it down on his head knocking the asshole out. 
"That's for Lavender" 

I run swiftly back into the castle and to my surprise and shock I see Hermione crying while hugging Harry. "Harry?" I ask softly confused at the situation. He avoids eye contact with me and continues looking at the floor. 

"He's bringing himself to him" Hermione croaks out, fresh tears pouring from her eyes. No. He can't.

"Harry you can't!" I cry knowing deep down he has to. "He'll kill you"

"I know Aria. I know" He says still looking at the ground. 

"I'm coming with you"